Reviews for He's like Gravity
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is very interesting. I've seen a few Soulless!Sam fics (and written an OC who met Sam the first time while he was soulless) but I've never seen anything quite like this where there was a relationship started beforehand.

Very unique and lots of potential. I feel for Michaela as a character and would love to know her story. This could not only be special but also incredibly moving.
Chino chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love all your stories:) and for all those people out there who dont, really don't know what talent is. People show they're talent in different ways and I'm glad that you choose to put yours out here in public. People that can't appreciate a writer and they're artistic ways are just stubborn. So, I support you 100% and it will always be that way. You are an excellent writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't be sad when you don't see a review because the people who read your stories are just too lazy to click the little button and type a few words. Remember that you'll be in my heart and I'm for you to the end, forever and always.