Reviews for A Thousand Miles
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I loved this. (And I feel like I'm stalking you, because I'm going through practically all of your stories and then I can't NOT review them...) It was really sweet some of the time, and others it had me laughing... which is always a good combination. :)
Another good one-shot!
theyoungandinfinite chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ahhh this was brilliant, the humour and everything with perfect and it wasn't ridiculously sappy or OC. i love how you got the marauders banter just right
MKaseyM chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love that song by Vanessa Carlton, and I thought this was very realistic. Well done.
Abbl2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww! That was really sweet! I love sappy stories with humor. And guys are completely clueless when it comes to romance. :)
MirroringShadows chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
"YOUR FACE."

I laughed so hard I fell over! I'm favoriting this...once I'm ready to sign back into my account...
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I like sappiness. If that is a word.
Ann Truong chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Its so sappy,but its wonderful its absolutely fantastic.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"When in doubt, blame Sirius." Love that!

And then they blame Moony. Poor Moony. I like the blame Sirius better.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
LOL
lowi chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, Bittersweet. I loved this. It was cute and hilarious and perfect and sweet and /everything/ you could wish for from a marauder's fic.

Your writing is amazing, so humorous, I feel so amazed by this! :D

Fantastic work, really, you blow me away by your stories, as usual. &hearts
potterride chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! u will be happy to know that i didnt think of max and fang throughout the whole story. See? I'm improving. No I'm not. Sigh. Anyways! This was soooo goood! i love ittttttttttttttttttt! ahhhhhhhhhh! good job bittersweet, u made me laugh...!

uh..yeah...BYE!
socolormecurious chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
"'I bought a cake for my mum's birthday, but then I realized it's next month, so I decided to give it to you instead.'"

Great line. Poor Peter...
Mia chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
– is it raining?

Perfect

Love that line it's perfect!