Reviews for Fix Me
Kurai Ummei chapter 5 . 3/24
Sudden halt... Why... Ouuhhhghhhh?... Where is the rest?!
Kathy376fun chapter 5 . 2/11
I like it very much, I just hope it will be not too adventure-ish, and more quiet but well, I'll see and find out, shall I?
TamariChan chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Wow, this is so unlike anything I've ever read before! I really, really hope you continue this!
FadedSunset chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
You should really update this!
JustaTVBookworm chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
A well written Draco/Hermione fic. I'm not sure if you've given up on the story or not but I definitely like what you have written so far. If you haven't given up, update whenever you get a chance. Thanks.
alwaysdoctortrench chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Oh my goodness please update! Please
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I'm sort of stuck between "what the heck am I reading" and "what is this magical awesomeness". And it's feeling good.
Quadrillionaire chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Dear God. You've left us hanging.

The first decent Draco/Hermione fanfic I've read in a while... Are you going to continue it? I will be very sad if you don't. And I'm sure countless others will be too.

Here's where I try to tempt you with something stupid, like a cookie. A cookie if you continue this story.

A big, big cookie.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
awesome...
ma4petite chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
wow this is a great story. Loved the scene where Hermione is deliberately provoking Draco and how Draco drags Hermione onto the train with him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
summerdreaming chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You must finish this! I really need to know what happens. :( You write beautifully and I love all your stories. :) Especially Have A Nice Day! Keep going! You're awesome. :)
Khyharah chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
What a concept! Give her what she wants. I am loving this and hope u have an update soon.
Kellsabelle chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Hey this is really good!

Draco and Hermione are really interesting, unique and believable which is something you should be pretty proud of!

I really genuinely look foward to reading more and seeing what's going to happen next :D
summerful21 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say the tO really like this fic! I'm sure you've been told before, but your writing just flows really well, and your ideas are always very interesting. It seems like you've abandoned this fic, asking as how it has been a long time since its been updated, but I hope that's not the case, because it's really good!
Kelly chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Oh, Hermione. You got what you wanted, but is it still what you wanted?

And Draco... you finally get to learn what it's like to be on the Golden Trio's side of crazy events.

This story has definitely become less predictable, which is awesome (and also coinciding with Hermione's need within the story). I really am caught up in the story, and I would very much like it if you rolled around this story in your head. Mayhap an update is needed?

It'd definitely be appreciated, I'll tell you that much. :)

Now, I must sleep! World Lit midterm is awaiting, and I simply couldn't get away from this story.