Reviews for Halo
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
This is really good and I like the idea of Amy surviving and getting together with Daryl. Only thing is, Daryl is t twenty-four and Amy isn't a teenager. Not sure exactly how old Daryl is supposed to be, but ihe's gotta be at least in his thirties. And *shudder* at the multiple, multiple mentions of Amy as "the teenager." It makes it seem dirty. Plus, Amy isn't a teenager. The Wikipedia page says she's twenty-four. Not sure whether that accounts for the fact that it was her birthday when she died or not, but either way she is an adult, so any relationship she and Daryl got into wouldn't be statutory and wrong. She's a grown woman, albeit young. Sorry, this isn't meant to be a flame at your story in any way. I think it's really interesting because I've never come across a Daryl/Amy story and I've only come across a few stories where Amy lives at all...I just get majorly quicker out every time I read the line "the teenager." Personally, I think you should revise that if you're revising chapters. I think a lot of the reviews against this ship are because you've made her so young...yes, that may be bypocritical because I'm sure at least some of hem are Bethyl shippers, but (in my opinion anyway) the reason people don't have the ick factor abou Beth and Daryl is because the actress who portrayed her was in her late twenties (I think 29?) so it didn't seem gross.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Amy death is so sad
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
Great chapter. So glad Amy put Glenn in his place.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Glenn should die. I don't like how he's acting towards Amy and Daryl. Please kill him.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
Glenn is an asshole
cemmia chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
In their world age really isnt what matters most.. Love the story! I hope will continue soon..
Beaufale chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Well I like this story, no matter the age gap. It's written very well
EmilyAndTheDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hiya, I think this story it EPIC! Do you know if you're planning on doing anymore chapters to it?
WWELover1 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I agree with JP and D.D, do not put a lemon and D.D's opinion on Amy's age is okay with me :)
Rose chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
eighteen is not underage, she is an adult.
Sarasrii chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Lol I find that mildly hilarious that people have an issue with it because other stories have his actual age with lets say Beth who is younger than Amy. In the actual series Daryl is suppose to be late thirties early forties and Amy's 24 so yeah. And Beth being only 18 in the series. I say do what you please you have it rated properly if they dont like tell them to take a long walk down a short pier. Peace Love Chocolate Mocha Coffee peoples (followed your example there ha ha)

PS Please update soon!
BethylIsLove chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
I like your story.
I have no problem with the previous age difference.
It's not like they fell in love because of the age-gap.
Not to mention she's 18 and legal and it's the end of the world, who is really good to care? OK, Maybe Andrea and Dale.
Age differences happen all the time anymore. I don't see the problem when shes legal.

Anyways, update when you can! :)
D.D chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Hey, isn't Emma Bell (a.k.a. Amy) 26 years old right? So why don't you make the age gap to maybe 22 for Amy and 30 for Daryl or as long as their age gap is below 9 years apart, it might be a good idea, I mean, not all college students are 18 years old...
JP chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
DO NOT EVER MAKE A LEMON BETWEEN DARYL AND AMY, it would just get weird for some readers who have grown to love reading this great piece of Fanfic, I mean sure some heavy kissing but please dont put a Lemon, please!
JP chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
okay i know that maybe your busy or somethin but im really both of you and this story so please finish it pleeease!