Reviews for Halo
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Glenn should die. I don't like how he's acting towards Amy and Daryl. Please kill him.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
Glenn is an asshole
cemmia chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
In their world age really isnt what matters most.. Love the story! I hope will continue soon..
Beaufale chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Well I like this story, no matter the age gap. It's written very well
EmilyAndTheDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hiya, I think this story it EPIC! Do you know if you're planning on doing anymore chapters to it?
WWELover1 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I agree with JP and D.D, do not put a lemon and D.D's opinion on Amy's age is okay with me :)
Rose chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
eighteen is not underage, she is an adult.
Sarasrii chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Lol I find that mildly hilarious that people have an issue with it because other stories have his actual age with lets say Beth who is younger than Amy. In the actual series Daryl is suppose to be late thirties early forties and Amy's 24 so yeah. And Beth being only 18 in the series. I say do what you please you have it rated properly if they dont like tell them to take a long walk down a short pier. Peace Love Chocolate Mocha Coffee peoples (followed your example there ha ha)

PS Please update soon!
BethylIsLove chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
I like your story.
I have no problem with the previous age difference.
It's not like they fell in love because of the age-gap.
Not to mention she's 18 and legal and it's the end of the world, who is really good to care? OK, Maybe Andrea and Dale.
Age differences happen all the time anymore. I don't see the problem when shes legal.

Anyways, update when you can! :)
D.D chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Hey, isn't Emma Bell (a.k.a. Amy) 26 years old right? So why don't you make the age gap to maybe 22 for Amy and 30 for Daryl or as long as their age gap is below 9 years apart, it might be a good idea, I mean, not all college students are 18 years old...
JP chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
DO NOT EVER MAKE A LEMON BETWEEN DARYL AND AMY, it would just get weird for some readers who have grown to love reading this great piece of Fanfic, I mean sure some heavy kissing but please dont put a Lemon, please!
JP chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
okay i know that maybe your busy or somethin but im really both of you and this story so please finish it pleeease!
Jessica45395 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
great work I can't wait for more! love everything so far!
Yesimthatguy chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I dont like the new age gap between daryl and amy.24-18 was fine but now 31-18 thata far too big of an age gap, she is barely legal and he is grown. I believe you should have kept it the same, what happens when their relationship grows more he is going to look like a pervert but before he would not look bad at all. yea you should have kept it 24 but it is your story, but the new age gap is going to make it harder for me to read since I dont like the big age gaps ib relationships but thats just me thanks for not giving up on the story and hopefully you update soon.
The X Archer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I hope I'm not asking for too much but do you think you can put a lemon in your next chapter for daryl and Amy please there are no lemons involving daryl and Amy