Reviews for I love you
JustAnother-C-Reaper chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hmmm I thought izayas little outburst was ooc. Sneaky bastard :)
Shinitagari chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Me while reading:
_ -_- o_o O_O Q_Q QAQ OoO ((o(_)o))
It was fantasmic.
Drakona Fuyu chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
err... did Izaya just pretend to suicide so Shizuo could confess? or is Izaya planning one of his deadly deeds?
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute!
Shipping Claws chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That's my girl :)
Anglefeathers 46 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Um... Death101- fox version I'm guessing your reading a defrent story or some thing but it's not her fault its in that subject or whatever it is your reading fanfiction. Net most likely put it there so whatever but If you couldn't tell that you just read was a yaoi of shizaya. Oh loved the story great work
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay. I know I haven't been keeping up in the world of Anima (I'm probably at least a volume behind) so sorry if your story is actually about Anima but from the little I can see about your story, it isn't about Anima. Anima AKA Plus Anima is a manga about three children and one teen who have anima (that is an animal power that was granted to them when they were without hope.) Your story does not appear to have anything to do with Anima and therefore has been placed in the wrong section. So this can get you reported. You'll need to move it or else you can be reported to the administers of Fanfiction who will most likely delete your story and possibly close your account. Actually, your story has probably already been reported. I would suggest moving it ASAP.

It's really easy to move your story. All you have to do is go to your sign in screen which shows all your account setting and such (you do this just by clicking on the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen.)

Once there you want to click on the publish tab which will open into a small menu. From that menu you will want to click on "Manage Stories." A new page will load.

Then you want to click on the title of your story and a new page will load. On that page will be all your story information.

Now all you have to do is look for where it says "Category". Directly across from it is a button that says "Change Category." You'll want to click it and a new window will appear. It will have a small menu on it. You'll want to scroll down the menu until you reach the option that has the title you based your story off of. You will then click it and save your story properties and there. Your story is moved and you can no longer be reported.

Anyways, Please move your story and take the time to read the guidelines and rules.

Best of Luck writing!