Reviews for Diana
Windblown.child chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Whew, pardon me fanning myself, but that was amazing! I'm still relatively new to Caryl, but if the rest of the fics out there are anywhere near as well written and emotive as yours, I'm in for a treat. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I love daryl :)
bluebandaid chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
I'm absolutely loving this piece! You write these characters very well and your story fits perfectly with them. This made me a tad nostalgic! I miss the potential and explorations of Caryl in the show and this has been such a wonderful read. Can't wait to finish it!
TheNextPage chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
officially a fan! I love how smoky descriptive you are yet so complete in the capturing of a moment
TheNextPage chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
what a great start it's colloquial but without being incomprehensible!can't wait to make my way through the rest
charie01 chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
OMG that was so hot!
I need a cold shower I think. Whew!
Great writing. Thanks for sharing:)
xXMishaXx chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Awsome
HaloHunter89 chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
I seen this story mentioned in a post on tumblr and for that I searched it out. I was not let down. This is great. I know it's geared for smut but it has so much more to it than that. I love the small details and how they pick each other apart without breaking character. They just get each other and it's easy for them to fall into places like they were meant to be fitted together. This is the kind of content I like to see! *slams fist down*

Ps. I feel terrible for not reviewing all your chapters like I normally do. I got caught up in reading this and devoured it.
Kibble chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
I love it ! It is really good.
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This has a totally different feel to it than most other stories I've found on here. Usually when there isn't much dialogue a chapter gets dull but this isn't like that at all. I love this first chapter!
NowIGetIt chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Oh my goodness. I know you posted this story over 2 years ago but you've just blown my mind so much I had to review you! What an amazingly beautiful story. How can you make hot steamy sex seem so pure!? I'm really looking forward to finding all your other stories now - thank you so much for writing this. I'm still shipping Caryl as we approach the season 4 finale! xx
deniselynne1966 chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Loved it 3
Chastyre chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Just. Thank you.
This story was fantastic. It was sexy as hell. The symmetry of bows, their pasts, their courage-it was awesome.
It wasn't a cut and dry smutty sex fic where they bang and that's it-it was awkward, long, and was soooooo very sexy.
Thank you. I read this while I worked a late shift at worked and now by golly I am AWAKE and RESTLESS!
It was beautiful. well done !
perfectvelvet chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
That was really well done. The smut aside (which was, ahem, very awesome), your pacing and characterization is excellent. I love your style overall, and the way you brought them together was believable and quite lovely. Thank you for sharing your talent.
peonies01 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Loved it. There's really not much more to say other than thank you!