Reviews for Diana
Kibble chapter 12 . 5/28
I love it ! It is really good.
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This has a totally different feel to it than most other stories I've found on here. Usually when there isn't much dialogue a chapter gets dull but this isn't like that at all. I love this first chapter!
NowIGetIt chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Oh my goodness. I know you posted this story over 2 years ago but you've just blown my mind so much I had to review you! What an amazingly beautiful story. How can you make hot steamy sex seem so pure!? I'm really looking forward to finding all your other stories now - thank you so much for writing this. I'm still shipping Caryl as we approach the season 4 finale! xx
deniselynne1966 chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Loved it 3
Chastyre chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Just. Thank you.
This story was fantastic. It was sexy as hell. The symmetry of bows, their pasts, their courage-it was awesome.
It wasn't a cut and dry smutty sex fic where they bang and that's it-it was awkward, long, and was soooooo very sexy.
Thank you. I read this while I worked a late shift at worked and now by golly I am AWAKE and RESTLESS!
It was beautiful. well done !
perfectvelvet chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
That was really well done. The smut aside (which was, ahem, very awesome), your pacing and characterization is excellent. I love your style overall, and the way you brought them together was believable and quite lovely. Thank you for sharing your talent.
peonies01 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Loved it. There's really not much more to say other than thank you!
alibabwa chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
How I adore this story. I really love how this chapter was filled with all their communication but not a single word. You conveyed their connection so well this whole story and the simple understanding in this final chapter was the final bow. Your writing is evocative and patient and I've really enjoyed catching up with your work as I've waded into TWD fanfiction. I hope to read more from you someday!
kyri0sity chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Love your story. The writing is so detailed & the imagery is fantastic. It feels like I'm right in the story. I love the changing POVs & the awkwardness that is Daryl. Also loving the deviousness you've written into Carol's character. Such a sly little minx. Loved this aspect to her character.
SilverWolf84 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
This was fantastic; smut and all x) You have a real feel for the characters and their quirks.
crystal2817 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
R u going to add more to this story...love it so much
earthbound68 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
My favorite cargo story.
Emerald Kitten chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Oh my Lord! This story was breathtaking, and I meant that literally. I'm still having trouble catching my breath! I started reading this at work and I couldn't stop which was obviously a problem because I don't work with a computer; I had to keeping making excuses to check my phone so I could read another chapter. Beautifully written, with a lovely variety of smut.
HGRHfan35 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Read this in one go. . .
Amazing . . .
Great characterizations and the hotness of it all . . . *phew*. . . well, it had me fanning my face!

Kept the dog waiting long enough for her walk and she's glaring at me. Best get going.
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 12/12/2012