Reviews for That Ice Is Slowly Melting
Lestrade is wonderful. Anthea as Cynthia is brilliant. And good on John for figuring it out at last. He's a little slow on the uptake, but he gets there eventually. You are amazing with your take on Sherlock and the autism portrayal. Thank you for writing this.
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is outstanding. And you really, really need to write more Sherlock stories.
Time's Cough chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Again I don't know how to react without .gif gestures anymore but there's so much hope in this story for John and Sherlock, and then just in general for allistics trying to figure out how to be proper allies through all of our failures.

I also really relate to John's simultaneous sense of worthlessness and annoyance at Lestrade's not liking him.
Kerlyssa chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What is this? Non-saint Lestrades and Watson? :o
godiva33 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love yours stories!Just today i discovered them at . They are perfectly written and the sentiment in them is just excellent! I was wondering. Are you going to write a sequel to that story? I would love to see what happens between them after this one.
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
very nice!
mightypog1854 pliefl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is pretty much head-canon for me now. I've always liked the Sherlock-as-austistic explanation for his characteristics. All three of these stories are really well written. I do so wish there was a fourth! (hint)
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting. Don't quite think Sherlock's Autistic...maybe more in line with Asperger's as a highly-functioning one.

Will there be another sequel or is that it? Afterall, there is still the unresolved issue of John feeling that Sherlock has rejected him.
Medea Talespinner chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Really enjoying this series - looking forward to the next!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really liked how your made everyone so much more dynamic and accessible just through one conversation between John and Lestrade. It's quite interesting how you did it, and I like your portrayal of why Sherlock does the things he does. It's quite sensible!
VonBrunehilda chapter 1 . 12/10/2011