Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Lilyhookbaba chapter 6 . 5/18
Ugh I hate katherine why doesn't elena just walk out that's what I would've done or just shoot katherine lol
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 4/29
sorry, I did not see you update it !
DElena all the way chapter 16 . 4/29
I wish you would finish it ...
kfulmer7 chapter 16 . 4/27
Great chapter! Whew so glad Elena got away from Klaus & Elijah but sad she doesn't know about the Gps tracker. Really relieved she made it in time to save Damon. Hoping despite the reason he feels as his does that Elena can help him get through it. Hoping Elena heard Damon say that Elena was the only one he wanted. Anxious to read more. Hoping the next chapter will begin with Elena helping Damon to his room and they are occupied for a long time. Wondering what Mason has to tell him. Feel bad for Stefan, hope somehow he ends up with a nice girl. Hoping Elena gets to tell Damon what happened before Elijah makes his next move. Anxious to read more. Thanks for writing! Please post more as soon as you can. Karen
kath is crazy im just happy that damon didnt respond to the she bitch
i was so afraid that damon & kat will have sex and elena caught them
pdate soon plz
Cupcake2094 chapter 4 . 4/25
SHOWER SCENE *pants* DAMON *pants some more* WATERRRRRRRR I be thirsty as f***, I need me some Damon Salvatore in my life ;-) Amazingly done; the shower scene will tide me over, but not for long!
Cupcake2094 chapter 1 . 4/25
I'm scared...for Elena. And surprisingly Katherine. Even though she's a conniving manipulative b****. I'm scared for Jeremy too and I don't really like Klaus or Elijah, but I like Elijah more. He's more civilized.
LUCY chapter 16 . 4/15
UPDATE PLEASE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. HOPE ELENA BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF KATHERINE THAN GIVES DAMON SOME TLC. HE NEEDS IT.
Bea chapter 16 . 4/6
Oh man this is just so hot! Kat is an evil bitch that needs to die. Please let Elena save Damon. She needs to make him feel better. Oh & please kill Klaus & Elijah. I hate them. Or better yet let them have Katherine & then they can all kill each other! And then Elena & Damon can live happy ever after & maybe Stefan could meet Caroline or something.
Yayyy! BEST ENDING EVER
This Is My Escape chapter 16 . 4/3
Another exciting chapter, Jenna! Thank you for posting. :)
Steph2013 chapter 16 . 4/3
Amazing chapter, poor Damon, being manipulated by that beeyatch, at least now Elena can help him with is problem lol. Am a little worried about Elijah and Klaus and what they have planned, I just wish they would focus on Katherine and Elena told them where she was but, they are sisters and Stefan would be furious, poor guy who married a psycho and a job he loves and doesn't at the same time cause he loses kids to horrible diseases. I hope he leaves her psycho ass, cant wait to read more and read about sexy, gorgeous Damon :). Cheers.
Kitsune Duo chapter 16 . 4/1
Just wanted to take a second to review - because you deserve all of them haha.

Last night I was laying down and found your stories under one of my other favorite authors. I gotta say - I'm hooked! I love your writing style and how you capture the characters. You know how to show the soft side of Damon but without making him lose that cockyness and arrogance that we all love about him. Not gonna lie, I was up until probably 3 am reading haha, I just couldn't put my Kindle down!

I love this story and even though I know you recently updated I can't wait for the next chapter! I added you to my favorites and to my watch list! I hope all is well with you and that you continue your wonderful stories soon.
ErikaTheRed chapter 14 . 3/31
So happy to see you writing again. Love the story. Thank you for taking the time to complete it!
kaybaby1127 chapter 16 . 3/31