Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
it's a shame that you were unable to finish this. maybe you should consider taking down all of the stories you have left incomplete as you obviously don't plan to provide any endings.
Trouble and she knows it chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
When can I hope to see another excellent chapter?
ErikaTheRed chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Hi musie. Givwe me more! I really need to know what happens next! I love your style. Keep up the amazing work. ; )
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
you haven't updated in a while but i'm still hoping that you will give your readers an ending.
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Oh, no, did you give up on this again? Started reading it yesterday and I really like it. It's interesting to get to read a AH fic by you :-). I hope that the reason you haven't updated in so long is that you temporarily lost your muse, and not that you're depressed again. I was wondering why Elijah's and Klaus' last name is Första, since your bio says you're from USA. I'm swedish, and you could definitely translate Original to Första, so to me it makes perfect sense. But is that the real reason?
TVDLover chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
UPDATE! Oh, how i just wish the Forsta brothers take Elena instead! And she tricks them into believing she's Katherine! And then she gets tortured, but eventually, KICKS ASS!
TVDLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
What is Elena's position from the army? Captain? General? Private? Sergeant? But I do love this #TOUGH Elena, and I'm excited for this story...

PM me at the Author: HCookie
sharpie78 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
They are too diabolical!
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Woooooooooooowwwwwww! What an ending!
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Holy macaroni! Awesome!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love this so far. It seems to be a really cool story that will push all of their buttons.
love of escapism chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Amazing story! Really can't wait to see where you take this. Please update soon.
psymplemind chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Great! All kinds of things (bad) could come from this...lots of possibilities...can't wait to see how this all falls out...where's poor Steffie in this? (The hospital, I know) but somehow he needs to be involved...I'd move Jeremy into the compound...send the pay off money to the brothers...figure a 'sting' operation withRose's help to get the brothers. Dangerous...
psymplemind chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
To heck with Katherine! Damon knows the score, has the resources to save Jeremy ( who can't be saved unless he himself wants to change) , knows about Elijah and Klaus, etc. if Katherine outs the situation she loses Stefan. And she's the one the brothers want revenge on anyway...
psymplemind chapter 9 . 8/10/2013