Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Bonnibuu chapter 17 . 8/12
so hot, so good plot, so brilliant. loved it
Eleid chapter 17 . 8/12
this story is awesome, I started last night and loved everything about it. Elena is so brave and independent here, her own woman, I think one of my fave elenas Ive ever read. Please keep doing this.
bujou chapter 1 . 7/30
Please keep writing! I very much enjoy your work! :)
Steph2013 chapter 17 . 7/25
OMG, this was beyond hot, I know Kat wanted this to happened with Damon but Elena got that for sure. Damon is one hot needy man and Elena is little lucky lol. I hope they get her, but Elena doesn't deserve this treatment from Klaus and Elijah, Katherine caused this problem and now Elena is probally going have 2 solve it and probally cause Delena problems uhhh that women.

I feel for Stefan, he has a heart of gold and hes married to a man eater that's going after her brother in law, I don't give a fuck what happends to Katherine but Stefan, Damon and Elena don't deserve this, you know I never reliazed how hot headed Klaus was and impulsive and its going to get him killed. Love this story and yes for it to be continued :). Chapter was amazing as always. Cheers for now.
Layla chapter 17 . 6/30
I love all your stories! I have read your Buffy stories. Your True Blood stories and your VD stories! This is real favorite! Can we kill Kat now! I love Damon & Elena so much!
I saw you were nominated in the fanatic fanfic awards & I wanted to tell you I think your awesome! Why wasn't any of your VD stories nominated? Please continue this is too good!
DE 4ever chapter 17 . 6/23
Awesome story! 3
squeaky wheels chapter 17 . 6/19
Thank you for updating, I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you finish it. Smut-fluff is good!
I want Elijah and Klaus to get rid of Kat. That would solve everyones problems. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out. Look forward to the next chapters.
cesy chapter 17 . 6/19
Type your review writer bt jus wondering abt a pregnancy. Is it gna hpn
I got so happy when I saw a new chapter, please never stop writing for this story! :)
ayna93 chapter 17 . 6/17
I hope Stefan won't be the fool.
Danni1989 chapter 17 . 6/17
I'm still here! Please keep writing this I'm in love with this story! You're so amazing and you inspire to keep working on my writing.
Dannielle
faith2727 chapter 17 . 6/17
I'd love to see you continue this story! I'm definitely hooked. ;)

Nothing wrong with smutter-fluff, especially when possessive Damon is involved. *fans self*

Thanks for another great update!
palmbeach chapter 17 . 6/17
excellent chapter
GoldAssFangs chapter 17 . 6/17
So glad you're back! We still here, reading and loving everything you write! This is getting better and better! But I keep saying that Katherine needs to fucking die SOON!
Indieee17 chapter 17 . 6/17
I smile every time I receive a FF e-mail about this story... Can't get enough of it! :D