Reviews for Second Chances
Animaltalker chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Fluffy or not I like it
IMSLES chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Who doesn't love a little fluff! I'm so glad I saved this in my email to FINALLY catch up on.

Jordan was really good for Ducky.

~~Sue
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Yahoo! I like this story. I'm really starting to like the character of Jordon Hampton. Good job and I'd like to see more like this.
IAmTheWinterSoldier chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
YAY! I love it :) You should write another chapter :) They should get back together. I like how you did this! Well done :)
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aw! So cute and fluffy! But, Ducky is so adorable that it would be an injustice if it wasn't fluff filled! Great job! :)
Plurimisverbis chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sweet - fluffy's good at times & it wasn't syrupy.

Liked the way you drew Jordan's character - not sure but not needy.

LOL on the self-help books! Loved the seeking aspect for both of them - well caught for their ages.

Liked how Ducky's good manners dragged him into another opportunity.
mbracha chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
It may be fluff, but it rings true, especially in the way each worries about how they will be seen.
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Fluffy? Yes. Like that's a bad thing? Come on, this is the land of fanfiction, LOL! I do wish they'd bring Jordan back. (Technical issue: there are a few missed or misplaced words throughout. I apologize, I can't c&p on my cell phone; I'm sure if you were to do a printout or have someone read through, you'd catch them all.)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I can't believe how fluffy this is either, haha! Oh, Alice, you've changed XD

But no, I'm kidding. In all honesty, it was good fluff :P not the stickily melted kind, but the kind that's still warm and furry. If that makes ANY sense at all.

It's really cute; they're like teenagers with the love-me-love-me-not thing lol. I do like her email, though. And I love Ducky and Palmer's conversation. "Heartburn", haha!

Sweet ending! I enjoyed reading this, and you've once again astounded me with your creativity :P

~Soph