Reviews for Kent Family Christmas
YesteryearsGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Awwww! I loved it! Please don't EVER stop writing 'Smallville' fanfiction!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
AAWW! That is so sweet! Lex is finally happy!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
AW! I love this! :) I'm glad that Clark made Lex have a good time celebrating Christmas with his family.
Fireglass chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh man, where do I even START? The way Lex yelled about being kidnapped, the fact that Clark is essentially Santa Clause in disguise, the Clana, the moment between Lex and Chloe, and of course the fact that Jonathan and Martha are in this story at all [Jonathan being my favorite character, I get happy wiggles whenever you mention him in your stories]. This was so perfect and something I want to read again this winter when I'm curled up with hot cocoa under a blanket...oh, who am I kidding. I'll reread it loooong before then. ;D This is SO PERFECT. Keep up the amazing work!
Lexmas chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story warms my heart. I couldn't remove the smile on my face while reading this story! So sweet aww
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
As both Kent and Luthor headed for the main doors together, Clark's grasp never once breaking away from Lex's slumped shoulders, the guards of the Luthor mansion all had rather bemused grins upon their faces, for they could clearly hear both men arguing with each other – Lex screaming loudly that he was being kidnapped by a crazed farm boy, hell-bent on making him have fun, and Clark cupping his hand over Lex's mouth and assuring him that he was going to have a good time, no matter what – as they walked through the ankle deep snow and to the farm boy's truck parked outside the front gate.

You know you're awesome when you can walk past a millionair's guards while he's screaming that you're kidnapping him and no one lifts a finger.

That was so amazing and sweet and fluffy! Look at that, Lex! You're an honerary Kent!
Rainlily216 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
OMG! Love this story! I've been looking for a smallvile Christmas story, and yours is beautiful! Thank you for incorporating Lex! If only he hadn't turned evil, but still so cute! Please continue writing( your a natural!) Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too!
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 12/12/2011

Oh my, this was beautiful in every single way possible. The interaction between the characters and the emotions was just stunning. I think if they gave Lex a chance he wouldnt have become so evil.

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!