Reviews for Franklin & Son
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really liked this look at a younger Jarod, and the idea of him chatting with Infield was such a good idea. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
There are hardly any Stanton & Jared fictions out there. Real shame. I still daydream about Stanton being Jared's real dad. Leonard is a real prick.
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
this was freaking aweomse!
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I laughed a few times with this - it's brilliant. And I loved your closing. (Arrived here from tumblr, BTW.) You've really got Stanton's character down - everyone's really. 5 stars out of 3! Aceness!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and I can just imagine young Jared being exactly like this. No wonder Infield hired Franklin & Bash. Good job!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was wonderful! And he never does grow up.
candy-cake chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was so ridiculously good! I love reading things from Infeld’s point of view and I’m glad you took canon and gave us some background. The way you wrote little Jared was adorable and it sounds like little him would be exactly like how you wrote him. His interaction with Infeld was also marvelous and I’m glad they found each other in that awful party. Also, Leonard is an ass, I’m just sayin’ :p

I can’t wait for your next fic!
Vic chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, this was just lovely. I really liked the relationship you set up between Jared and Infeld and how you showed him as a kid that his Dad has very much underestimated. Looking forward to your next fic in this fandom...
jekesta chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was just fantastic, I always love reading about Peter or Jared when they were younger, and you wrote a beautiful young Jared, I could really hear his voice coming through even though he was still little. Also I totally adore the thing Leonard and Infeld have in canon, so it's especially brilliant to have fic about them, and everyone's characterisation just seemed spot on to me. I love Infeld and Jared being equally bored, and having to pretend, and Jared knowing that Infeld was pretending to like people, and Infeld being kind of impressed by him. I love this a lot, and I love that you're writing a second fic too, I am totally looking forward to it. 3