Reviews for Search
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ha ha, oh how I love this one! So short and so great. Just goes to show the number of words has nothing to do with the quality of a story.
I could literally hear House singing and Wilson thinking, you've captured their 'voices' perfectly.
Thank you for a lovely injection of House & Wilson into my day! :)
newdayz chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I thought they were so funny with each other in this episode, loved it when Wilson jumped out of the closet and House says, "you poor stupid bastard" so typical of them!
rslhilson chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Thought this was nicely in-character and a very enjoyable read :) Loved House going from singing to silence, knowing just how to manipulate Wilson, and Wilson's thoughts on the Vicodin. Well done!
Shameless4Hugh chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Nice. It kind of makes the search less about the childish gun thing and more about Wilson looking out for House in general. Short, but I like it. :)
furryface chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Short and sweet, love that Wilson's care of House shines through.

LOve their interactions most in the programme
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hi! This is interesting and well written. I wasn't aware that House had kept Wilson in the net for 2-1/2 hours, though. I didn't remember that from the episode. I can't imagine House would keep Wilson trapped in the net that long, especially given the references on the show to Wilson's bad back. I don't remember any references from the episode as to how long Wilson kept House trapped in the bathroom, either. Obviously he was in the bathroom long enough for Wilson to search the apartment, but the apartment is small and Wilson would already know where to search. I can't imagine Wilson would keep House trapped in the bathroom longer than it would take to search the apartment.

But maybe your story is AU. If it is, that would be the only suggestion I would make - that you should state in the beginning that it is AU.

Otherwise I do like it!