Reviews for Leah: The Imprint Fic
SATOMI chapter 15 . 6/30
Please update
Furionknight chapter 15 . 6/5
I look forward to more :)
Taylor West chapter 15 . 3/29
Please update this story is just getting good
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/15
great
Jonnyg chapter 15 . 2/5
Please try to update soon.
Ninazu chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Great story, I keep coming back just to re read it. I hope against hope that you will come back with more chapters or a follow up to finish it off, because I don't see anything happening that warrants too many chapters unless you gonna focus on the romance.
Red Swarm chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Oh my, I don't usually ask authors if they are going to update. It's just not my cup of tea. But, I like this so well that I'll make an exception. I don't know if the author is still around but are any updates coming? Your story really drew me in. I might have to go read the Harry Potter books now.
deanna4403 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
are you ever going to update i think you schould have them coming in seth is holding noah and puts him down and he waljs to leah and looks at harry and say daddy and harry picks him up and the gold light of soul bounding lights he room .and harry is intruduced to the family and harry wlks over to mion and tells noah this is your aunty mion and noah jumps in her arms and says hi and leah and harry noah go to the bombfire and hears the tribs legons and imeets billy black harry asks him if he has family in england and he say yes sirius he tells him he passed away and that he was my when the family from england comes for a vist teddy and noah meet harry told leah about teddy told billy the pack falls for teddy and new pack member .and
angelofheaven001 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
loved wait 4 more.
deanna4403 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
are you ever going to finish this
deanna4403 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Are you going to put more chapters own this story it is my favorite
armahgeddon chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
good story overall, but more frequent updates would definitely be nice
RenTenTen chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
" Why was it that just seeing her lying on this bed made him want to push her off?" Dang Harry. Tell me how you really feel. Lol.
deanna4403 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
When are new chapters coming
Weave the Magic chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Such a shame! This is going along quite well, so many build-ups before Leah and Harry meet again, so many chapters wasted on Ginny... Then just a chapter for these two together! Am so saaad. :'( I would love to read some more, it's really quite intriguing. And it's a big thing, considering that I don't think Harry and Leah look good together as a couple.