Reviews for Leah: The Imprint Fic
claire nunnaly chapter 15 . 6/18
wish u shall continue this lovely story.
Nori chapter 14 . 4/27
Really good
Warlock chapter 8 . 3/7
I'm about halfway through. This is fairly well done, though he time jumps and points of view don't match that well. Author's note is necessary to rectify timing. This story isn't my cup of tea so I'll be moving on, but that's not a hit on the writing, just not the direction i enjoy reading. If this is your style, enjoy!
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 15 . 2/2
Why haven't you finished this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
I'm enjoying this so much. And I feel like since you've already got Leah in the description thing it should be Leah because she deserves love.
papiliokaze chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Once again Harry is not short for Hadrian! Even wikiepedia says and I quote: "Harry is a male given name, the Middle English form of Henry. It is also sometimes used as a diminutive form of Harold."
papiliokaze chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Hadrian? Seriously? Why don't you people get that Harry is not a short form of Hadrian. The english nickname Harry comes from Henry and/or Harold. Named after english Kings not roman emperors! If for some reason you want to name a character Hadrian you can not shorten his name with "Harry". Language and english naming conventions don't work like that! Only because it is like this in every other fic on this blasted site does not make it correct!
debsel chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
please continue this story!
Rosie Read chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
I. Need. More.
* whimper*
This is really good, but how am I supposed to like when it stops THERE. :(
SATOMI chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Please update
Furionknight chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
I look forward to more :)
Taylor West chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Please update this story is just getting good
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Jonnyg chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Please try to update soon.
King Kroniiclez chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Great story, I keep coming back just to re read it. I hope against hope that you will come back with more chapters or a follow up to finish it off, because I don't see anything happening that warrants too many chapters unless you gonna focus on the romance.