Reviews for Leah: The Imprint Fic
Please have Leah and Noah move to London. Harry's child can not be a narrow minded leech killing machine. He's a wizard so change his last name to potter and move. Teddy and Noah would be friends. Port key can easily visit. More chapters please
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2016
UPDATE
claire nunnaly chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
wish u shall continue this lovely story.
Nori chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Really good
Warlock chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
I'm about halfway through. This is fairly well done, though he time jumps and points of view don't match that well. Author's note is necessary to rectify timing. This story isn't my cup of tea so I'll be moving on, but that's not a hit on the writing, just not the direction i enjoy reading. If this is your style, enjoy!
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Why haven't you finished this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
I'm enjoying this so much. And I feel like since you've already got Leah in the description thing it should be Leah because she deserves love.
GreenSparrowSue chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Once again Harry is not short for Hadrian! Even wikiepedia says and I quote: "Harry is a male given name, the Middle English form of Henry. It is also sometimes used as a diminutive form of Harold."
GreenSparrowSue chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Hadrian? Seriously? Why don't you people get that Harry is not a short form of Hadrian. The english nickname Harry comes from Henry and/or Harold. Named after english Kings not roman emperors! If for some reason you want to name a character Hadrian you can not shorten his name with "Harry". Language and english naming conventions don't work like that! Only because it is like this in every other fic on this blasted site does not make it correct!
Djayden chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
please continue this story!
Rosie Read chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
WAT!?
I. Need. More.
* whimper*
This is really good, but how am I supposed to like when it stops THERE. :(
SATOMI chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Please update
Furionknight chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
I look forward to more :)
Taylor West chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Please update this story is just getting good
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/15/2015