Reviews for even as your heart breaks
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 2/3
I think you wrote Orihime very well. She has shown her jealousy for Rukia before.
- AngelofDarkus
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Write moar! Please! Luv it
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like the ending! Great job!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Am I considered a sadist if I enjoy reading Ichiruki through Orihime's eyes? I don't know, but I really like it.. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
it nearly made me cry STAY STRONG ORIHIME!
ChappiRuki chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like how Ishida noticed Orihime's discomfort ('cause he always notices her somewhat) :) Orihime's feelings and noticing Ichigo's feelings were well done too :)
NithyaTemperance chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
3 I love,I love 3 You have an amazing writing style,really.
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i think it was nice... you weren't too hard on her.
E. Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Bwa ha ha! Orihime is suffering!... Anyway... The only thing that really matters is rukia and ichigo : ) so I liked!
quorra laraex chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
ugh your writing is amazing shjdosh;aduasjlfnk it's perf.
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
WOW, you did an amazing job with Orihime's inner thoughts. The characters were IC as well. I felt bad for Orihime, but she got to give up on Ichigo and tried to notice Ishida instead. I also felt bad for Ishida in here. His love for her is like her love for Ichigo, but he is more stronger than she is. Anyways, your post-476 speculation was great. I loved how overly protective Ichigo is when it comes to Rukia. All in all, an awesome well written piece. )
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
oh the ichiruki trade mark symbolism and the facial expressions and the tone of voice and the character actions and all the interaction and how you managed to pull the whole thing off from Orihime's point of view

you have no idea how happy I am that you joined the glorious ichiruki fandom

bonus ciders for no typos and weird grammar whatsoever

I'm gonna go off and read all of your ichiruki pieces in one go
MixItUp chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Ohh. Mann.

Poignant.

Perfect.

Some other word beginning with P.

Let me go raid the rest of your fics now because that, -that- was fantastic.
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
orihime my heart goes out to you!
KissUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
MY heart is breaking ;_; this was beautiful, and I couldn't think of anything to make it better