Reviews for Jack and the Robot Girl
marco2o chapter 11 . 4/7
Please Update As Soon As possible Please. And keep up the great work! :)
NeoNazo356 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
All things considered, Sheldon could've let her know a little more gently.
Whiteling chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Oh crud, gone as in RIP?
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Exciting cliffhanger! Hope to see an update soon!
Noob6 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
say isnt jack's sword mystical or something?, it seemed to have broken to easily from akuji's magic, cause if he broke it like a twig couldnt aku done the same, master of darkness and all
NeoNazo356 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
So... I assume Akuji is either Aku in disguise, or just a sorcerer who intends to collect on the bounty from Jack's head.
OMAC001 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
THis is getting good! I can't wait to see more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
THAT will bring about some complicated emotions, but hopefully this won't cause an emotional subroutine to spiral out of control from her AI.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Another great chapter! The training reminds me of those scenes from "The Forbidden Kingdom"...But who is this Yokoshima fellow? I must know...Keep up the great work Kal!

Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Very interesting, an excellent rendering of Japanese in this chapter...(I have a friend who is semi-fluent in it), but that's cool that Jack will teach bushido to Jenny...It's strange to see her in a setting like this - post-apocalyptic future with a time-displaced samurai, but it makes for a very good story...

duskrider chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Cool story so far. Wonder if it is Sheldon as he can help rebuild jenny if nessory or maybe a OC.
Novanto chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Loving it so far!
duskrider chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Cute story I like it keep up the good work
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I think what Jack's trying to get across is Jenny's always fought things that could put themselves back together with a little assembly required, or just beat the stuffing out of organic lifeforms, but what she hasn't done is actively kill anything, and you can't undo the cut of a sword stroke. In essence, I think him teaching her Bushido would be instructing her on the proper conduct required for taking a life on a more permanent basis.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
One of Jenny's weapon applications is the Shiva Swords, which lets her use 6 scmitars at once, but wouldn't it be interesting if Jack taught her how to use a katana? It's one thing to be able to generate any kind of weapon imaginable (and some un-imaginable), but being able to use those weapons with grace is another thing altogether.