Reviews for Forgotten Memories
lilmstran chapter 20 . 5/12
loved it
Heather.Robin1986 chapter 20 . 4/25
When are you going to update this story?
ffictionreader01 chapter 20 . 3/20
That's my 'que' should actually be that's my 'cue'.
jk chapter 8 . 2/29
wait wait wait...he has one little problem at the daycare and they offer to pay their admission for the ENTIRE YEAR? yaaaa ooooooook

this is written so fucking poorly I just cant read anymore
jk chapter 7 . 2/29
if miss laura doesn't explain herself Edward will "get the other parents...INVOLER...or place a fine against her"

LOL
tell me, how does one place a fine against someone cause their kids don't like them?
jk chapter 6 . 2/29
you would have us believe that these THREE year old boys...worked together and got rid of their "mean" babysitter? even high fived after?
wtf?
and if I have this right...you want BELLA to be with Edward? Raise his kids...the kids he had with his "DREAM GIRL"...again I say WTF?

that is waaaaay to much fucking baggage for me to be ok with. Edward apparently has already met his soul mate...so that means that BELLA IS NOT HIS...there for it would seem that Edward is not hers...so why in the fuck have them together? bella needs to be with HER SOUL MATE...surely her DREAM GUY doesn't have a dead wife up on a pedestal and two fucking kids...wth?
jk chapter 5 . 2/29
I'm confused... I thought Edward was begging for chance to be a father to mac...but then bellas like ok, I'm not saying we'll get married tomorrow but don't mess this up?/
did bella just do that clingy jump the gun thing?

and really if he liked her so much he would have got ahold of her!
oh and not got married and had kids with someone else...WTF?
j chapter 4 . 2/29
omg please don't tell me that his dead wife was tanwhore! I fucking hate Tanya...and bella deserves better then her sloppy seconds...and to raise her fucking kids...NO THANKS
jk chapter 2 . 2/29
sooooo Edwards a whore huh...seems like he fucks around a lot and doesn't use fucking condoms! how old are these twins?
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 20 . 2/16
Nice update
dazzleglo chapter 20 . 2/16
Loved it can't wait for more. Have a great time in NY
forsey1987 chapter 20 . 2/16
loved it!
i cant wait for the babies.
cullengirl08 chapter 20 . 2/16
Wow, I hope Bella and the babies will be okay and reunited with Edward really soon!
littlestir chapter 2 . 2/15
I dont get it I though you said that they joined the band again after she got pregnant how could they not see each others since the bar
nessa01 chapter 20 . 2/14
Omg poor Bella! ! ! God I hope they can get her back! !

Can't wait for next update! ! ! !