Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Felicia123 chapter 4 . 1/7
Dads always make things better.
Felicia123 chapter 3 . 1/7
So Edward is a sneaky doctor?
Felicia123 chapter 2 . 1/7
So maybe Jacob is the father? I thought it was Edward but after your A/N I am rethinking my first opinion. I guess I need to keep reading.
Felicia123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Interesting start.
I have a feeling I won't like Edward too much in the beginning.
jk chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
and this Edwards keeps getting better and better, he fucked lauran ! and hes so dumb that he thinks he can not only get other parents "involver" but place a fine against a daycare worker cause his spawn say shes mean!
jk chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
so lets work this out shall we.
3 1/2 years ago Elizabeth was 9months pregnant
they got married after only 6 months of knowing each other...soooo if she got pregnant right away that was ...5 years ago...and I'm guessing she didn't get pregnant right away...lets say like 5 months...soooo Edward fucked bella and just a few months later he met the "love of his life"?
and she was one of those fucking weird bitches that whined shit like...im not hungry, the babies are!
woman like that get on my fucking nerves!

so whats the point of the story here? Edward has already met and married the love of his life...so bella is his second choice? well that really fucking sucks for bella. Shouldn't bella get to be with the love of her life? where the fuck is that guy! No one wants to win by default! cause its not really a win!
jk chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
how in the fuck did Edward wanting to know his daughter turn into bella acting like they were gonna get together?kissing him on the cheek and shit?

Edwards got two other kids! too much baggage if you ask me
lilmstran chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
loved it
Heather.Robin1986 chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
When are you going to update this story?
ffictionreader01 chapter 20 . 3/20/2016
That's my 'que' should actually be that's my 'cue'.
jk chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
wait wait wait...he has one little problem at the daycare and they offer to pay their admission for the ENTIRE YEAR? yaaaa ooooooook

this is written so fucking poorly I just cant read anymore
jk chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
if miss laura doesn't explain herself Edward will "get the other parents...INVOLER...or place a fine against her"

LOL
tell me, how does one place a fine against someone cause their kids don't like them?
jk chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
you would have us believe that these THREE year old boys...worked together and got rid of their "mean" babysitter? even high fived after?
wtf?
and if I have this right...you want BELLA to be with Edward? Raise his kids...the kids he had with his "DREAM GIRL"...again I say WTF?

that is waaaaay to much fucking baggage for me to be ok with. Edward apparently has already met his soul mate...so that means that BELLA IS NOT HIS...there for it would seem that Edward is not hers...so why in the fuck have them together? bella needs to be with HER SOUL MATE...surely her DREAM GUY doesn't have a dead wife up on a pedestal and two fucking kids...wth?
jk chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
I'm confused... I thought Edward was begging for chance to be a father to mac...but then bellas like ok, I'm not saying we'll get married tomorrow but don't mess this up?/
did bella just do that clingy jump the gun thing?

and really if he liked her so much he would have got ahold of her!
oh and not got married and had kids with someone else...WTF?
j chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
omg please don't tell me that his dead wife was tanwhore! I fucking hate Tanya...and bella deserves better then her sloppy seconds...and to raise her fucking kids...NO THANKS