Reviews for Karakura Thugs
krisz.yuuki chapter 1 . 6/26
So funny! And from my understanding of the characters you got their reactions right.
ktlynnhutch chapter 1 . 6/10
This was great the first time I read it, and it still is even now years later. If this is what you write in an "effort to stave off writer's block..."
Luxa chapter 1 . 5/17
Wow, tbh I don't think this was gonna be too good but it was awesome! You are great at writing!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 1 . 3/12
I laughed through the whole thing X;D
Donni chapter 1 . 3/11
nice
Seedling lotus chapter 1 . 2/3
This is still, and forever will be, one of my favorite bleach fanfics of all time. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world. -
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 1/23
Amazing. Epic. I died laughing. This story is awesome!
Chaotic chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Lol that was priceless. Thanks for the laughs. :)
Three Ways Divided chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This is brilliant. I love how dryly matter-of-fact the writing is, and the "easy target ...or not" reaction they have with every failed attempt just makes me smile. You make a good point though; when they're not being reiatsu-powered badasses or just plain terrifying (looking at you Mizuiro, Tatsuki), most of Ichigo's friends do tend to act and dress like a bunch of massive dorks.
Well done!
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I'm pulling a Renji and laughing my ass off right now. This is the best! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
When they got to Shiro I couldn't help saying "Oh no. Oh noo, you poor, dumb bastards."
bleachTG.GC chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Beautifully written, I'll be laughing days later!
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
ya know, i think you should leave him alone as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This was hilarious! I laughed out loud.
Donni chapter 1 . 6/20/2016