Reviews for Karakura Thugs
bookworm83197 chapter 1 . 4/4
I think I'd have liked to see the thugs try to beat on Orihime, and then realize she has a black belt. XDDD
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 3/26
That. was. epic. XD I almost wish they actually decided to beat up Orihime after pissing her off, the image of her face when Tsukishima implied he'd hurt Ishida was epic and she's not friends with Tatsuki for nothing. Tatsuki did teach her the basics of karate after all. Still it was funny to see Tatsuki step in, although you really have to wonder what would have happened if they had succeeded at anything and Ichigo stepped in. He would have killed them if they went after his sisters although Karin is more than capable of taking care of herself and Yuzu (if Yuzu was alone and her cat friend from the anime showed up that would have been hilarious). Also if they attacked Yuzu at her house I can just image Isshin stepping in.
Noobility chapter 1 . 3/13
This had me giggling under my comforter... *wipes away tears or mirth*
Thank you.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 2/1
This is priceless!
Poor, poor idiots. How long did it také them to learn and how long is the lesson going to stick?
jellolids chapter 1 . 1/17
I started laughing somewhere around the statement that Ichigo was an honors student, and didn't stop for a good minute after I read the final line. This is PERFECT! Kudos on a great story.
girlofeverycolor chapter 1 . 1/13
This was wonderful and your writing style is amazing. It read just like a story on my kindle or a paperback would read. Definitely adding you to my favorite authors and going to check out your other work!
Hahahahahahahahahaha, this is so funny, and an absolutely perfect oneshot!
Kaleidoscope Garden chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Utterly hilarious! I bow down to your masterful wielding of words and wit. Thank you for making my day!
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I love this. My favorite part was when Mizuiro surprised them and dang I really liked this.
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This whole story is wonderful, but I just love the part about the grand, enlightening epiphany.

"Guys, I think we should leave Kurosaki alone."

No duh, TOOK you long enough. Hee hee hee. Love it, adding to favorites.

Kitsu3
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Every time I read this it makes my day, never failing to cheer me up. Wonderful work, one of the best humor fics I've ever read.
Melowstars chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Those thugs shouldn't have underestimated them. The results were quite... drastic. And hilarious. They were just making themselves fools.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA!
*chokes splutters*
*Goes to corner* In... Out...
*peeks at screen*
Pfft! XDD
...This is not working. *Favorites, so I can come back and reread when I've calmed down.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Amazing! Yeah, you really shouldn't mess with Ichigo or his friends...
SayaNightshade chapter 1 . 11/1/2014