Reviews for Holiday Love
Monsterosity101 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Just do couples that make sense, and are more likely to haopen. You can habe your own opinion if you want if one of the couples you likr havent been chosen...
HBee16 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
That's what I love about those two as a couple. They're so unpredictable! You never know if they're gonna make out or deck each other in the face.
Lord Zorz chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Tails X Amy or Tails X Blaze or any girl with Tails! Cept Cream. -.-
Troy168 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Do SonicXRouge,ShadowXBlaze,KnucklesXShade,TailsXCosmo,and SilverXAmy.

And I know that Rouge and Sonnic are ment to be together, if you don't believe me, then asked away
hi chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
challenge: try shadaze "shadow and blaze"
Marcna chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Yay thanks for doing this it is do cute, I think you wrote Tikal well :)
Pandamonium chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great job! As for Sonic couples here's what I want:

Tails/Cream

Knuckles/Tikal

Shadow/Rouge
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
PLEASE NO SHADAMY! Who came up with that one anyway it's stupid! I also don't think that shadouge is accurate for this reason: in sa2 when rouge first met shadow, she obviously thought that he was hot, but then she saw that he was still mourning over another girl and gave up on him. Then knuckles saves her from lava and at the end she says to knuckles "no I'm done with stealing gems, besides, I've got something better than jewels on my mind right now..." so ya I like knouge better.
Marcna chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Can you Plz do Shadikal(shadow and Tikal ) btw I loved this chapter
HBee16 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Aww, how cute! I totally agree that Tails & Cream have plenty of time to get together, but it's still nice to see some fluff here and there. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
HBee16 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Awww, Silver's such a sweet guy; It's no surprise he managed to get Blaze the recluse to fall for him. Lol, looks like Tails is getting antsy. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
foreverinactiv3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I LUV IT!

Ok here my requests! Hope it aint a bother w

ManicxRouge

ScourgexRosy

Shadamy

KnucklesxShade
Puzzle Solver chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved the story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

By the way, since you're taking requests, would you make a chapter for Shadow and Rouge and another for Vector and Vanilla? please?
Fox demons chapter 1 . 12/11/2011