Reviews for A Bad Day
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 7/26
yup Kagome is really scary when bad mood XD
this story really hilarious, hahaha XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/17
Hilarious, a perfect ending as well.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Nice!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loved it!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
She was being creepily efficient.
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
WOW!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh OMG LMAO on this one so funny can't wait to read the sequel but what's the title of it?

thanks for sharing this work of yours! :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
me chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
FYI:

Improper English: Sesshoumaru's mouth went dry with want at the suggestion as he moved through the water towards her.

Proper English: Sesshoumaru's mouth went dry with desire at the suggestion as he moved through the water towards her.
alichi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow, me likes this Kagome.
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
We women are downright evil when pissed, even the pure ones.
Servant of Nature chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This made me cry from laughter and I almost chock on my tongue. Thank you for the laughter.
I Danced Once Upon A Dream chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love the story, it's so awesome and very funny! Love pissed off Kagome! Just one thing really bugs me, the first time she makes Koga eat dirt she says "Drop" but for the rest of the story it's "Down".
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG I love this story so much almost bust a gut laughing. Kagome with all the subjugation beads. Man when she gave Kagura a pair for Naraku I was like yay poor Kagura's finally gonna get some payback. Then the way she got Jaken and Sesshy agreed with it, and that last part is amazing go Kag get that hot sexy taiyoukai, this is an epic story I have not laughed this hard in a long time, lol thanks (_)

Raven
Darkstartt28 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i like this story. it was good. and funny too.