Reviews for Lisbon beating jane at his own game
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
As he said, "Nicely done. Very nicely done." Very nicely set up little personal mystery. Enjoyable. Thanks.
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
We're not that good as Jane on guessing. You gotta tell what lisbon's present was.
Monika chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
What did she get him? Oh, it doesn't matter. What matters is that this was a great story. I wish you would write a multi-chapter fic. That would be awesome...
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
LOVED this. I LOVE Lisbon's character and I wish everyday that the show would bring out how smart, intelligent and brilliant she is as a cop as well as a person who can sometimes outsmart even Patrick Jane. Loved the pillow-twist at the end too. 'Nicely done' indeed, 'Very nicely done!'
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You got me here. I'm a sucker for anything Lisbon. Especially if it involves her beating Jane at his own game. I think she is quite capable of doing so. (f only they would do that in the actual show):) Anyways, this was really good. I loved it.
xfmoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Lovely written fic! Lisbon kicked Jane's butt, hehe. I love it when she outsmarts him, she needs to do that more often IMO
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very nice! It's funny to see Lisbon actually deceive Jane!

Now I'm wondering what's her present for him...
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Nicely done hardly loquacious as well !
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Bahaha I love when she beats him at his own game! She's learned to be manipulative in the years she's worked with him...and of course she's going to use it to her advantage. But not with something potentially hazardous-something sweet yet practical like a birthday party. :D Loved how she had him going for most of the fic. I bet she enjoyed watching his wheels turn as he tried to figure out what she was hiding. But I think there's another reason to congratulate her on her success-she didn't crack the whole time, didn't give herself away. Now that is truly an accomplishment.

Can't wait to see the next holiday fic! Yay fluff :)
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was so sweet. I kinda like it when Jane feels left out from things where Lisbon is concerned. And Lisbon pulling one over him is ALWAYS funny.

Even though this was Jisbon friendship, for me it was like one of those scenes that I like to call a "marry me and have my babies" moment.

Really cute one-shot.
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hehehe, Loved it! Especially the end, great job (:
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:D Nicely done, Lisbon.

Mm, yes, the whole 15-year-old-daughter thing would be quite uncharacteristic, seeing as Jane's handled probably over four dozen assorted grieving/angry/wronged daughters in the last three years, not to mention before the show even started. I'm glad you didn't go down that road. Besides, birthday parties are more fun.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Okay. Really. That was amazing. :D I LOVE a sneaky and on top of her game Lisbon! And the way she was a step ahead of him at the end (about the pillow) was just icing on the cake! ...though I am now curious about what she got him. lol

Anyway, wonderful story! Just the break I needed from the insanity that is thesis stuff.
AVG18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
loved this little piece of fic, very entertaining indeed!
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved the build-up in this story. Jane's second-guessing, Lisbon's deception. Very well played. I enjoyed this!