Reviews for The Passenger's Visit
Emi kei Usagi chapter 1 . 11/24
Crying like a baby :'-( Ritsuuu *sob* ... This was very well written, good job...
Muser chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I just recently caught up reading your other story, and craved more of your writing. That led me here.

I've got to say, this one hit a really raw and powerful emotion in my heart that I didn't know I had. As someone who is unsure as to whether there is life after death, your story did a great job of making me hope for another existence beyond this one. The thought of Ritsu dying without any afterlife is horrible, and the part about the Angels reevaluting death really spoke to me. It tapped into a primal instinct of wanting to survive, but also drew it out into a more complex feeling.

The fact that you've taken an otherwise fairly light story and turned it into something so true to the original and yet so depressing is amazing. I usually get emotional over stories, but never do I cry. This is one of about three fanfictions I've ever cried over.

I'm extremely happy that the story still kept some hope in it, like Ritsu confessing to Takano and the prospect of the afterlife. But the ending is still bittersweet. And yet I want to keep rereading this because the emotions you envoke are still just as fresh and raw as the first time.

All in all, you really know how to build a person up just to break them down emotionally, which is a good thing in writing. :)
Anora chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I wasn't sure what to expect in the letter but good job. I'm crying. Hope ur happy TvT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow...just Wow...

animerick chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
so sad...really love it
Hibsab679 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Good story but so sad. It made me cry.
inevereverexisted chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
oh god, im crying so hard right now... im usually fine with tragedies, but when its someone from my favourite couple dying... i cry so much.. and my mums just like.. wtf? o.o Ahh poor Ritsu and Takano-san D':
Wu Jin Fen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Sob.. Sob.. This is so sad and beautiful story..
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice story - I didn't realize it was a ghost all this time XD
pipps44 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
casually sitting here crying my eyes out
Blaysers chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was the saddest FF I've ever read. Great job!
JapFreaky chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Beautifully written! I knew what was happening but when I read it, it still made me cry. This is so depressingly good.

You've made me a fan of urs through this.
Chaozsama chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
that was heart breaking but a nice read. thanks
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this story I LOVE TRAGEDIES. You are one of my favourite authors on this site. All your works are amazing! I hope you can update your other story soon :D