Reviews for and every demon wants his pound of flesh
talking-hat chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wooooh! That was hot but romantic and angsty at the same time. Your descriptions of them highlighted how different they were from each other but at that moment, nothing else mattered and they could just be 'JamesandRose' without any judgment or criticism from their parents, family and friends. I loved the build up to their kiss and the strong feelings they'd been hiding from each other.

I don't really know how to describe it but I know that I really like this story. You did a really good job.
hewhomustnotbejames chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this story is so perfect and raw and amazing and I just need more more more. you are such a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh my god this is fucking amazing.
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was fantastic! I loved that your song title was part of the lyrics in shake it out By the best band in the world Florence the Machine:) I loved this it was perfect because i think James and Rose suit each other better than Scorpius, and everyone knows the Potter men are notoriously known for going after and marrying red heads:) You should write more of this couple
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ahhh, this was so perfect! I loved it so much, and it was beautifully written! I like that they fight; it is different to what I would have imagined their relationship to be, and it was cool to read :). Keep up the fabulous work, por favor :)
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
beautiful ;) im so in love with James and rose... great job.
SophieDe chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really really liked it!

Great job here!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
My fave pairing!

I tried to love Scor and Rose but...it's just not the same! It's not not not!

Amazing, Love it, favourite-ed it. (Oh god, bad grammar...)
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was good. I don't usually read James/Rose - not because I hate cousincest, because let's face it, if you put up the cousincest barrier, you wouldn't have any NextGen relationships - but because it's not my style. You were very subtle with the relationship side of things, which was a surprising twist. Albus/Rose is more my line - that pair in question is one of my all-time favourites. If you're interested in Al/Rose (because you're obviously no stranger writing-wise to quirky couples) check out 'Albus Potter's Normalcy Is Shaken... Maybe' on my profile.
Catrexify chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like it :) ALOT but there is only one chapter... is it a one shot? CAN't you make it more? ay how all the cousins the and hthings like that?