Reviews for Breaking Free
Fixtictious Fanasty chapter 19 . 8/19
crazy though why don't both babies be their's it does happen but with different due dates but oh well. hope you update soon. happy writings
IWH chapter 2 . 7/26
...
Raven0952 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
It was bad enough with Honor being raped but that fucking moment where it says Lily was raped... I felt sick and I wanted Vernon dead so fucking badly
KpopTrash1215 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
And stories like this are the reason why I really hate Dumbledore at times. I like this story.
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UWAAA! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU DON'T KNOW!
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
More plz I know it been a long time u have updated plz update soon love it
MushroomRiot chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
omg. your trying to kill us by ending the chapter like that.
UPDATE NOW!
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
"Revenge is a dish best served cold," as they say and well this authoress must say you have taken that to the extreme.

Honor Potter truly brought herself up to her name with how you made her to be. Always fighting for not the "greate good" Albus had stated so MANY times without actually mentioning, fighting not for herself - except when needed to, of course - but for her truly loved and lovely ones.

Bloody brilliant.
christinadcruze chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
this is one of the sickest story i hav every read i mean real u should did u sick minded person

u hav no respect for a women
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
FallenPhoenix2279 chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
this is brilliant. i just have one question? why is it mainly focused on honor and fenrir but not alot of mention about sanguini? that is my only question. thank you so much for writing this it was a honour for me to be able to read this.
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Update please
Flying Chrissy chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
AnimeHunter411 chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I really enjoy reading this story! I hope that they are both the biological father to one of the twins each- maybe a boy and a girl?
Padfootette chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter I love this story please update soon, can't wait for the next chap