Reviews for Reunion
Please finish.
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 6/23
Like all your other reviewers I got caught up in this story knowing it was unfinished and probably abandoned. It has been an interesting and painful read. Neal's personal tragedy was difficult. And I would think it would be difficult to write as well. If you could bring it to closure it would be welcomed. We would love to know the rest of Neal's story.
Please update soon this story is soo good
anon chapter 26 . 7/2/2015
Ending, did they ever find the girl does neal get reunited with his birth parents.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
This is an amazing story! I relize its been a long time since you updated so your probably not writing anymore but I followed just in case, this is really one of the best white collar fanfics I've read.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
Please continue thsi
Luise.Mau chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
i usually don't like stories that are so filled with drama, but htis one is very interesting! wish you would cntinue it, even though you stopped updating a long time ago :/
Hannah chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
Sorry for my bad English.
I'm new here, and try me just to work through all the stories. And I came across yours and she is single axle only superbly written. Fear, helplessness, grief! So many emotions are packed into this story, I was given more than once tears to my eyes.
Unfortunately, I realized that the end was at one time? WHY?
PLEASE, because you can not write?
You just write brilliant. And it would be extremely unfortunate if this story would get no end.
And finally, you have managed to finish all your other stories.
So, my very large PLEASE, to you ... give her this story deserved end. THANK YOU!
Shalimar70 chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
I stumbled on your story. And simply could not stop reading ... well ok, by 3 clock in the morning, I had to stop after all. Somehow I constantly keep his eyes open :o)
Now I've found you have not written this story to end ! WHY ?
God, this FF is written so awesome hammer. And somehow I trust myself not to read the rest of this chapter. What if they are "terrible" stops!
Neal panic attacks what he had to join all poor Neal. Sky, I still runs a shiver down my spine when I think of those scenes.
PLEASE, can you not take you a heart and write them to an end?
Now I will read just one chapter every day ... even if it kills me :o), hoping to hear something new from you, or to read.
Believe me, there are certainly very, very many readers who want an end. So ... ?
lkspires chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
I have really enjoyed your story up to this point (I read it form the beginning); I hope you get around to finishing it.
ocgirl.fr chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
Hey, I just started reading and I hope you'll continue.
Despite what you might think, you have no reason to envy to other authors. You have your own style which is very good. Hope you'll update someday ;)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
love it looking forward to more
Anne chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Ok, I know you're your own person and owe me nothing, but I feel it's my duty to tell you how blown away I am by this fic and so I'm begging you here to complete it- I know there are many white collar disc out there, heck- I've read most of them! But your book is one that stands out for a mile, and trust me, I don't say that a lot! Just, what I'm trying to say is you're an amazing writer, and you'd be doing this fandom a huge honour if you completed it
Guest chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I love this story, I need it to continue lol. I still really want to know what burnt in the pit with the dog from the earlier chapter. Please Please update soon