Reviews for All The Ways To Wound My Heart
avidFanficFanatic chapter 10 . 6/19
Is this story abandoned?
eraser.time207 chapter 1 . 3/8
Interesting, but the Harry bashing was pointless. Nevermind that Hermione did not actually cheat on Ron.
JeanAndBilius chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Think this is terrific. Agree with other reviewers about how people might think the affair was enjoyable and then feel badly - but also think it's still more complicated or can be a lot more than just 'we had sex, enjoyed it and feel bad now' - sure that in real life for some people there are a whole range of reasons why they do those things, not all simply about guilt after pleasure - both Harry and Hermione could do this and have complicated and negative feelings about this whilst committing the act but just doing it also out of emotional desperation - so think your idea is very possible and realistic. Great story.
Experimental One-Shots chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
It was interesting, but you really overdid the remorse Harry and Hermione felt. They are both victims of trauma, have seen more things than most soldiers, and for all intent and purposes, are child soldiers themselves.

Sure, feeling remorse after Ron returns is something I could buy.

But you really messed up when you tried to convince the writers that Hermione was feeling guilty while having sex with Harry. Affairs are almost never like that, and certainly not for people like Harry and Hermione who have shown throughout the series to have a remorseless, controlling, and sadistic streak. They are not saints.

Change that part and make it so that Harry and Hermione actually enjoyed the sex with each other, but felt guilty after Ron returned, and you have an excellent story. It adds more depth and makes thing more interesting.

There's very little interesting about "Oh, I cheated on you, but regretted every second". It's more interesting if "I cheated, enjoyed it, and I feel horrible for it"
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Oh my fucking god. Ron had no right to be angry, honestly. They weren't together when they had sex, it's not cheating, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.
BuckNC chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
I enjoyed the story even if it ended as an yet-to-be-resolved barrier between them. That's a very realistic ending to this story.
The King in White chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
I really thought the first part of this was great. But the second half felt like a bit of a rush to just have it all made up into a neat happyish ending.
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Interesting story, I can see Hermione sleeping with Harry, she lied to her parents for years, altered their memories without permission and spent most of her school years helping Harry.

Harry doing this? Yes! But everyone will behave like its Ron's fault.
RustKnight chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Very poignant ending. I imagine this is where Ron quits the aurora and goes to work with his brother?

Even if he does forgive them both eventually for lying to him for so long and Hermione for placing Harry into consideration before him it probably wouldn't allow the same relationships as before.

The best I can predict is that they'll have his forgiveness but never his trust.

Well done.
tabitoo chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I'm really missing this story. It's so good. Please post again soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I thought the AN at the end was a total cop out. It was not Ron's fault that Harry and Hermione fucked each other. And what part of the war did Ron miss when he was gone? If Harry hadn't been such a blithering idiot and made them go to Godrics hollow, Ron wouldn't have missed anything. He was still there for all of the fights.

Also, he got kidnapped which is why he couldn't come back faster. Why does he get no credit for this?
nirdoodle chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Thank you for completing your story. While not a happy ending, it is the most realistic one. It would just be unbelievable for Ron to suddenly accept everything and forget the betrayal. Of course, we can only hope that love will win the day and they will be able to work through this together. As for Harry, I have a harder time believing that he and Ron will ever be able to reclaim their friendship - as sad as that is. Someday, maybe you will right an epilogue or a sequel to give us your take on how things turned out.

At any rate - you are a talented writer and I hope you continue with new stories.
Adrian Cliffhunt chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Brilliantly written story. More than the story itself, I love the way you've conveyed their feelings! Keep writing...and good luck :)
ImperfectSystem chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Brilliant fic. Loved it, you are a talented writer.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Good story, Ps jk did not say Harry and hermonie should get together but they Ron and hermonie would need some work, But no forgot they still are kids