Reviews for In The Dark
kuroiryoko chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
i reallyenjoyedthisstoryso far and i really would like it if you continued it, i would love to know what happens next
Cigarette-red chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I love it so far. Can't wait for more :)
TWILLINATOR chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
come on. up date please
Fluffyman chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Interesting story and Rock and Revy are perfectly in character.
A shame that you dropped this (probably for good since the last update was almost 2 years ago) because it just had started getting interesting.
chaos267 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Damit the idea looks really good and i was getting into it then it ends oh well hopefully someday you contiue it
DarkAngel588 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Story seems really good im pretty hooked can't wait for the next chapter good work so far
LittleLolitaChick chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Update soon please! I love this story... though I feel kind of sad that Dutch and Benny are gone ...
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
This is a great idea! I hope to see an update sometime!
Danny Barefoot chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
This is quite an outlandish senario, but your sense of character and dialogue is excellent. Revy certainly would be stressed in this situation, some Rock/Revy feelings developing in the future would be really good.
Ruzai Nokemono chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I'll admit from the start I was skeptical of the original idea, however you proved to do a very good job of making it work, and colorful at that. The original characters kept their original characteristics and tendencies while adapting to a new environment. The story line is intriguing, even without any shooting scenes. If I had to offer any suggestion to the story it might be an antagonist against the group or perhaps a danger to the Prime Minister's family. Chang would be my prime candidate for that, on a lesser note it could be Roberta.

Either way, keep writing like this and I'll definitely keep reading.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I hope to God you make another chapter. This is just too good to read!
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
I don't know what you're thinking not continuing this. This is a great Lagoon fic, amazing! Great story line and the characters are dead on, you've got to keep writing!
XrhiaX chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Cool story! I love Black Lagoon; and I love the way you write Rock and Revy. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rhia x
FFXIIIhightower chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet (sorry, but I'm not the type of reviewer who looks into spelling, grammar etc) I really, really like this story! Revy x Rock has been kinda slow recently so I'm glad you've put this up and I hope you update soon _

As for the believability of it... I honestly don't see the problem, as long as the characters are in charecter and nothing overly drastic happens like aliens, alls good in my books.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
not bad at all but why would some organization do that to roanapur most governments wouldn't care fact is they would roanapur denizens convenient also would not use military forces to combat crime unless the situation was very out of control and required military intervention like mass riots. organized crime does not account for military intervention the one that proposed that bill is not only politically powerful but also fanatical.

if that bill is passed the countries you mention become police states like nazi germany or the soviet union.

still good work