Reviews for Firework Eyes
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I demand to know why people haven't reviewed on this fantastic story! It's very interesting and not your stereo typical "Neverland is perfect 24/7" stuff. I love it and wish that you would finish the story. It has me captivated. Please continue!
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ooh! PLEASE continue this, this looks like a very interesting and original story! I hope that poor Tinkerbell is okay, it really doesn't sound good... Is the Vulture another pirate? Would love to see where this is going, please update!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This sounds so interesting, I love the ideas you have come up with. I hope Tink's okay! ..she'd better be..

I hope you do continue this along with RWOB :D:D

Just a little grammar point that not too many people know anyway but it'll improve your writing gramatically rather than contextually; when you're writing dialogue, if you are saying a pronoun 'said' or 'asked', you use lowercase at the beginning so for example "Peter? What are you doing here?" she whispered. Rather than having the capital 'S' there.

When you're going straight to an action or description, you use a capital letter, so an example would be "Until now…" His voice was distant and faded. You'd have the capital at the beginning like the 'H' there.

I hope this makes sense if not I'll explain in person. I got picked up on doing the same thing writing my coursework for GCSE so I thought that whilst you're in that stage, you might as well get the same advice.

Never stop writing~!