Reviews for the boy in the man
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very poignant, and well told story. Brilliantly executed.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this. Interesting case, definitely felt like an episode, with great characterizations. Everyone's reactions were very nice - I especially enjoyed Hodgins anger, and how it actually gives them both comfort. And the end of course :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love it! Highly depressing but I love it!

I'm so far behind on my Bones. Why is that so mazny stories about Sweets and him being abused? WHAT HAVE I MISSED!? No really what episode was that.
Just Call me Al chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love the story, but I wish there was more... I want to know what the man said about Sweets' past. I like the way you write, though.
super ario chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You definitely more reviews than you've gotten so far. This is amazing. It was awesomely well written and just, wow. Very in character. I loved it. Don't stop writing for Bones, we could use more people like you in this fandom.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good story. I love Sweets fics, and you managed to write him with the pain of his past in a realistic way
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Honestly, how does this have only one review? It's amazing! I give it five stars. Its the kind of story that leaves you staring at the computer screen, wishing there was more to read.
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Whoa. Dude. That was awesome. Totally amazing characterization. I applaud, a job well done.

Alice