Reviews for The Tail of Love
Ultimateblack chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
I still haven't gotten over the fact that Spike is talking. I can't even imagine his voice! Oh, and Petrie's english could have been more broken. Littlefoot has amnesia!
Ultimateblack chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
Nooooooooooo! CHOMPER! I'm so thankful this is AU, for I don't think I could accept Chomper being dead in canon. I know they all die like the other dinosaurs did but NO NOT CHOMPER!
Ultimateblack chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Topps' mate is Tria, not Tricia. Their daughter is Tricia
Guest chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
Awesome
Dark Signal chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
WHAT?! Chomper is dead?! NOOO!
Dark Signal chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Damn that's a pretty good way to end a chapter!
Dark Signal chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Hahaha, the part were he was like "Sing or don't sing" and than his mind forcing him to sing and saying that he must retain his respect or sound like a homo-dino now that's funny! Hahaha, thank god you didn't make him sing!
Sesquipedalia chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Need an alarm clock in prehistoric times? No matter, Ali's annoying enough!

Rhett's a weird character. It's like everyone but me knows him, like he's had character development I don't know about. I don't know if he really thinks he and Ali are together, or is deceiving Littlefoot. Well, I guess I'm about to find out...

I love how no one's boring or two-dimensional, even the side characters! You've done a really good job integrating not only the characters but the reader into the dinosaur society. None of the explanations seem forced, no one is generic, and the OCs are believable and fall in step with the movie characters. You've got as many OCs as movie characters, but they work.
Sesquipedalia chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Hey, here comes a love triangle, aaand there it goes. I admit, I did expect a chapter or so of repressed feelings. Not that that's bad, just unexpected. Can't wait to find out what happens with Ali!
Sesquipedalia chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
No, Janet, come back! You're the best OC ever! Noooooooo...
Sesquipedalia chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Congratulations, you've just successfully avoided the Mary Sue Pitfall of Death and Destruction and jumped over the Incredibly Dull Gorge of Flat Characters. Finally, an OC that's good!
Tamer 0f Light chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
Great story :)
Sad that chomper died though :(
Tamer 0f Light chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Love this story, please continue it :D
WTF123 chapter 35 . 6/7/2012
So that's it. That's the end of the Tail of Love. Let me just say this: Words have never failed me so much as they are now at describing something. There's a million and one words that I can use to describe all 35 chapters of this. Thirty-five music tracks are playing in my mind now, one for each chapter. Some are nice, some are sinister, others are mysterious... but the last chapter in particular is just beautiful. I have no words to describe what a magnificent tale (Or should I say "tail") this has been.

Corration... it has been an honor sharing this particular review with you. And as we wrap up this final review of the final chapter... I would like to say that this story deserves to be archived. It needs to be shown to people. And so I will make it my personal responsibility to be sure that all of my friends see this, and show it to their friends as well. This whole thing is so much better than any piece of fanfiction I've ever seen since I joined here. And so, I will now wrap up this final review with this: Thank you... thank you so very much for making this. Thank you so much for conceiving it. Thank you so much for progressing through it, and making it such a thrilling ride. It has been an honor reading with you, and to end this:

"Some things you see with your eyes... others you see with your heart." -Littlefoot's Mother
Gravidal The Dragon chapter 35 . 6/7/2012
Great story, if I could I would reread it, it is that good.:)