Reviews for Warriors Orochi: The Judgment of Heaven
Omniczar chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Excelent job. I think Kirshun should make an appearance in a shadowy form that everyone could see but not fight, either that or launch an attack that would catch everyone off guard as another wave attack. Either way is cool. Also, I think Pánduán should show off some of his greater Master powers, you know, so he's not outdone by Himiko. Maybe unleash his aura and totally annihilate a battalion or something. Btw, while Im thinking about it, during the final battle, I was think of Panduan and Himiko combining their power to summon three spectral dragons to attack Kirshun, you know, after they have an emotional moment after Panduan gets injured protecting Himiko from Kirshun and his parents are basically getting payback. What do you think.
Omniczar chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Nice job! At some point you should have an argument between Himiko and Mei Li about Panduan! Now that. Would be something!
Omniczar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Very nicely done! Very good! It's starting to get rolling. If I may, I have a good idea for a decent amount of comedy and action. How about Mei Li, the shy girl missing an eye, forms a crush on Panduan. Obviously we know who'll win in the end but I think it'll be a good way to increase the humor and how to add a bit of side plot to the story. Also before I forget, Panduan's official title as of the end of DoJ is Master Panduan Shen, you know since he's a Master and all. Lord is okay but just telling you Master is his official title.
Omniczar chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Haha! Brilliant! I love it! Cannot wait for an update like this! You have really pleased me! Thank you!