Reviews for If I Knew
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow love this so very much
jay7795 chapter 45 . 4/19/2016
Don't know if your still here, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story.
It was awesome and I loved your Bella. Also that Charlie got changed. It was definitely different.
Great story!
Rose chapter 45 . 3/31/2014
Beautiful story! You creativity is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for writing the story! :)
Merida Jane chapter 45 . 1/4/2014
Aww that was such a good story. Hope you write another one soon
wildboutdacats chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Wow that sucks that Esme had to choose. But her loyalty was with Edward and is understandable.
wildboutdacats chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Awe Esme is Bella's mum. This story is great a lot of people are missing out on this creative one you have. Is Bella changing, yikes! Can't wait to see Edward and Bella together. Will the others tell him about her steamy dream? Looks like the end of Jake for Bella.
BridieM chapter 45 . 6/1/2013
I have so enjoyed the originality, the plot the characters and the narrative. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with us. I have you as a favourite author so I'm looking forward to your next story. Best wishes. :)
BridieM chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Loved your chapter. ;) Was really disappointed in BD2. The scene with the head was good and unexpected but I thought the lead actress was poor in general. I hated, though I so looked forward to it, the scene with " you named my baby after the Loch Ness monster?" SWATHM was very enjoyable. ?
BridieM chapter 43 . 6/1/2013
Just lovely. Always happy when Charlie has a HEA too. ;)
BridieM chapter 41 . 6/1/2013
Yes Charlie will. And will we be celebrating Charlie And Kate? Time and. Your story will tell. Loving it. So glad I found it. :)
BridieM chapter 40 . 6/1/2013
Brilliant. ;)
BridieM chapter 39 . 6/1/2013
Back again. This has been a roller coaster ride with so many twists, turns and revelations. You've got it all. Plus some well rounded characters. Excellent. ;)
BridieM chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
really well written. Took me right along with you. :)
BridieM chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
I'm sorry for your loss. But you spoilt me by bringing Playward out to play! ;) Good chapter.
BridieM chapter 26 . 5/30/2013