Reviews for A Forest Fire
Charlie0925 chapter 29 . 3/10
Dang, brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 29 . 3/5
You had no right to make me cry that hard, shame on you lol that ending was perfect
suziq968 chapter 29 . 3/2
Wow, I loved this! You surprised me, twice!
suziq968 chapter 14 . 3/2
So much funny! Mutant appliances was the best mental image.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 3/2
This is way too cute. Aside from the loss of Alice of course, but Leah and Garrett, so cruel. The emails are great though.
adhafera black chapter 29 . 2/5
Wow...
This was really great ! I can't believe I haven't found this little gem sooner ! I sincerly thank you for the wonderfull time I had reading your story. You had some really great ideas (Leah's blood properties ? Genius !) and you succeded in making me like a story were the supernatural represents a pretty small part in my standards, so kudos !

Thanks again and sorry for the drunk-spelling, I've not been near alcohol I swear but I'm self-taught in English.

Bye,
Adha.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 29 . 2/3
Another beautiful story! Can't help but want more, but you wrote that so smoothly and artfully.
jeoliverio chapter 29 . 1/24
I really like the story, but I didn't like the end, I would've stayed a vampire, everyone else is way older than them now
Viveen chapter 29 . 1/16
Wow. Just wow. I'm SO glad I stumbled across your story. I couldn't put it down but it was well worth losing a nights sleep. Thank you!
Theadosia57 chapter 29 . 1/4
Hi just read your story and it was wonderful,
loved the different slant on it, the whole email thing.
Thank you, it was a pleasure to read xx
Alexis
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2016
Charming story. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for sharing it with us. I love that Bella and the whole family actually evolve. Thank you.
bearygirl chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
Nevermore186 chapter 29 . 10/14/2016
This was a brilliant, brilliant story. I don't want to give too much away in this review, so I'll keep it vague. I like the root you took with alice and Edward instead of going down the favoured path of how they should act. This was such an emotional read, when jasper and bella were becoming friends I was giggling like mad and so excited for them. Whilst reading THAT part of the story (later chapters) it felt so bitter sweet. How you ended this was perfect. Thank you for writing this it was a truly beautiful story to read.
varthanaa chapter 29 . 10/1/2016
So sweetly heartbreaking.
Sooo soooo lovely..
I love Alice in this story. Very much so.
Lovely.
Wonwordful chapter 29 . 9/13/2016
This was one of the most beautiful, heartwarming stories I've ever read. Thank you for putting in the hours to write this. One day I'm going to re-read this and leave you more reviews. The writing, the humour, the sensitivity with which you handled the relationships, even the treatment of the Deaf... they're perfect. I will always miss Alice, and Edward's relationship with Bella (that guy is indeed a mutant with his self-control!), but the transition you did with Jasper and Bella felt so natural and right. The segue was amazing. I started reading this thinking it would eventually be an E/B fic, but realised halfway it wasn't, which made me really glad at that point in the story. Jasper and Bella's relationship blossomed wonderfully, and I also enjoyed reading about her life in Nottingham and watching her grow. You had a fascinating concept and you really pulled it off. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this :)
2,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »