Reviews for We Make It Work
MeridianDreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Yeah, I would go to a comic book store if Sam asked me to. Mercedes is a smart girl. Especially if every visit ended like that.

Such a sweet one-shot!
sunonthehorizon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
They should really go to a comic book store; it would be adorable. :) love the story.
Koxie chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Sigh. You get 3 Sam 'Sex Magic' body rolls from me for this great one shot!

I loved how you explained that their differences were one of the many reasons they fancied one another D Pure genius.
mad4life chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Sam is such a fork but sooo cute! I love this one!
box5angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So cute! :)
BerelainHawk chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Very Nice
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Very Nice!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh that was so sweet. I loved every second of it. I think I needed that after reading some comment about how Sam would realistically never be into Mercedes because she's plus size,black,and unpretty. Ugh that annoyed the heck out of me.I think she's beautiful. But anyways I love how you slipped in the fact that they are different but that it doesnt bother them.I think its realistic to point out the obvious differences but also realistic and idealistic to show just how much they embrace them. I love Sam's excitement over the comics and Mercedes being the ever supportive gf. Cute and good writing as well.:-) Made me smile, thanks for sharing.
WickedSong chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is just the cutest thing I've ever read. Really. All this new Samcedes fluff that's just coming from all over the place just makes me really happy. It makes me all warm inside :)

I loved the comic book shielding them from the world when they kissed. You do not even realise how cute that is.

Well done, just loved it!
Brixon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, this was such a cute story. I want to go to a Comic Bookstore with Sam. Delicious, warm, and a great read for a Sunday morning! Love it, can't wait to see more wonderful works from you. XD

Lots of love,

Moonlight015
emzjuk chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
1000% pure unashamed fluffiniess. It's exactly what Samcedes need.

Thankyou for making me smile stupidly!

Emz x

P.S. Kissing behind the comic was beyond adorable.
PeaceLoveandLife chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Too cute! They're adorable, and you're an awesome writer! Btw, looking forward to your update for "Take Me back To That Day."
DreaC chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I LOVED IT! It was too cute! Wonderful job!
silentnights626 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwwwww. Comic book store dates are oddly fun. This was super sweet!
puppyloveclub chapter 1 . 12/11/2011