Reviews for Fake or Genuine, does it really matter?
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I got to admit, this isn't sitting well with me. I know it would be more difficult for Klaus to accept, but I found Klaus to be way OOC here.

I don't think he would ever slap Sabrina, or any girl for that matter. He just doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.

The narrative, in my mind, is also rather sloppy at times. I can see Sabrina and Klaus clearly, but I can't see the area around them too well. Also, it doesn't sound like Klaus to me. The way he has acted and narrated, I can't see him as Klaus.

At times, you use the wrong tenses in words. Such as using shout instead of shouted or leave instead of leaves.

The one good thing I can say is that the story itself is unique. I only saw one other story where Klaus discovered the truth, and figuring it out after he married is a nice touch.

Sorry if you thought I was a bit harsh here. I admit that I'm not happy that Klaus never finds out in the game, and would like him to know the truth... but, in my honest opinion, I don't think this is the right way to do it. That is only my opinion though.