Reviews for Room Four
KuroBara7 chapter 3 . 8/5
O.O good lord...what did I even...
shadowdolls chapter 3 . 6/9
...or maybe the violet just shows how mental Draco is as well? Ahahaha, that would make me feel much better. I mean, that's better than being dead, right? At least you could still work on it if you're alive...
shadowdolls chapter 3 . 6/9
Please. Oh my god, please tell me I'm fcking wrong. Tell me that Draco's violet eyes doesn't mean Harry's still hallucinating. That Draco's actually dead and that Harry has killed him. Oh my god it hurts, I want to cry. Too much, you made me feel too much. I want my peace of mind back / SEE, THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE DRARRY. THERE'S SO MANY WONDERFUL AUTHORS RANGING FROM FLUFF TO UTTERLY DARK. You. Are. Bril.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 3 . 6/9
omg...that is so intense and twisted. your writing style is so good, that for some time i felt what it is like to be a schizophreniac. though i am bit confused about the violet eyes of the last line. keep up the good work. :D
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
This is.. well this is absolutely incredible you know. How you've managed to describe utter lunacy. I can't believe something like that was written. I love mind games, and sometimes while reading this fiction, I felt like looking at one of the scenes of Fight Club. What with paranoia, skyzophrenia and insomnia leading to never-ending tiredness. And Malfoy, Malfoy is so incredible, he's probably as mad as Harry but in a different way. I mean Harry is clearly loosing the plot, but Malfoy is conciously mad, he's obsessive. And he stays and... I think I can't wrap my mind around you story for the moment. Just applaud dumbly and try to understand what happened to my brain while I was reading it.
despicableme chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Wow, that was... intense.
Lunacom chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
This is one of the best post-war fics I've read. I've always thought Harry moved on with his life too quickly in cannon. I always thought that he should have had a PTSD of some kind.
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
... God that was a head fuck... And that ending! Drat you!
Silvanesti chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
A fascinating story. So different from most I've read. I would love an explanation of the purple eyes, because I didn't figure that out on my own.
Shibby510 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This was amazing to read! It was so intense and there were times when I could almost feel Harry's madness. Very well written. I was a little confused by the very last bit with the violet eyes though.
Haley chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Wow that was extremely painful and really well done. So fucked up. The worst part is that Draco didn't leave. Harry was a paranoid schizophrenic, but Draco wasn't crazy, just crazily self-destructive. Very intense read.
Nana Xiang chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
the eyes were harry's hallucination, a lie, that's what violet is, it's a repose, a lie, a state of tranquility this fic was amazing and i know it'll stay with me for a long time, i often find myself lost in-between the world of fantasy and reality and to think that this fic perfectly shows what it means to lose your mind.. lose the knowledge of what and who you are astounds me i do hope you can tell me your reason behind the little mind-fuck at the end... is it as i said about the violet, it there to make our skin crawl, creep us out make us think that everything we (thought) figured out is wrong, or could it be a 'freak you out' moment.
Doni chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
That was amazingly well handled and written. Beautiful but sad work.
Maura16 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Sweet Jesus. Deep and dark and twisted and incredible. Well done.
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Wow! So dark and sad- you really drew out the emotions! Wonderful descriptions! It reminded me of Fight Club and A Beautiful Mind.