Reviews for Watching over
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
Guest chapter 88 . 11/24/2019
love this
FrozenFlames12 chapter 24 . 6/7/2019
Love it!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
YAY! CATWOMAN!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 20 . 6/7/2019
This is pure gold. I love Dick and Wally family bonding. And Dick being the biggest troll to ever walk the Earth.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 17 . 6/7/2019
BAT-FLASH FOREVER!
heya chapter 88 . 5/22/2019
I'll miss this. It was really good. GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2019
Ok so I reaaally liked the concept! But literally none of tge german sentences where correct. German is my first language and none of what you wrote makes sense in german. I'll write the correct German Translation down below so you can correct it if you like. Great story though! really liked it ;)
You didn't call home last night - Du hast letzte Nacht nicht zuhause angerufen.
I was tired. I fell asleep - Ich war müde. Ich bin eingeschlafen.
Don't make excuses in German - Mach keine Ausreden in deutsch!
I hope that helps : )
Update!
BlackLionShiro chapter 32 . 3/3/2018
The episode is s4 episode 12 divided we fall if y’all still wondering
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
So, would you mind if I wrote a a story involving the batifying of the entire original team? I don't have an account here on fanfiction, but I do have one on Ao3, so that's where it'd be posted. If I end up doing it I'll put a link into a comment so you can read it.
nicetwin123 chapter 88 . 11/20/2017
This story was alot of fun to read.
nicetwin123 chapter 66 . 11/20/2017
My nickname means idiot? Ouch. FYI, I have the same first name as kid flash. (It's one of the reasons he's my favorite superhero.)
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »