Reviews for Watching over
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 88 . 8/26
Your story makes me giggle a lot.
May I request more chapters with Klarion? I think that would be fun, especially if he goes into Wally's mind. "My beautiful chaotic pet!" " I am NOT YOUR PET!"
IronHornet chapter 61 . 7/8
Very interesting story idea. Keep up the good work
Rychan6 chapter 88 . 6/22
How were order flash and chaos flash created?
Robin is Romany... Gypsy, not Romanian...
YJV chapter 88 . 4/17
Love the story! please update soon!
Exuar chapter 88 . 2/16
I love this story and just as an idea but can you do a story where Wally gets kidnapped (again) and then Flash and Batman rescue him. But when they rescue him Wally hugs Batman first and Flash notices. Or something like that? I think it would be hilarious and would fit in this story-verse :) either way waiting for an update and have a bunch of story ideas in mind.
Ally Marton chapter 88 . 1/10
So I just want to ask out of curiosity- I enjoy some of the random chapters that just show up with Wally being silly or goofy or WALLY, but will we ever return to the time where there was more center-focus on the Bat clan? Or even the clans fighting for a piece of the speedster pie? I really liked those best, and thought your best work came from them. :) Just wanted to state my opinion, but I'd love to hear back if you are considering!

Have a great day!
Savvycali chapter 40 . 1/3
Heeeey question. When did Wally lose control of his powers? I am pretty new to the whole YJ thing so if it was in an earlier chapter or in an episode could you tell me? I'd appreciate it. Also, pretty good stuff ya got here :) I like your style
shepstar chapter 80 . 12/19/2014
this happened to me once. I was just riding the bus home like always and when it was my stop I thought my dog Cloe was a skunk and said," hold your breath there is a skunk up ahead." only it was my dog and when I learned it I cried my eyes out. I am so sorry for your loss. ),:
Book girl fan chapter 88 . 12/12/2014
Sounds like fun!
LoVeStAr14 chapter 63 . 12/8/2014
Love this story but I was wondering if you could make a chapter on how Wally got his choas outfit or tell me since i'm really curious.
SayMrrp chapter 88 . 12/7/2014
Kesesesese Loved it! Glad you've written more!
MarburyBlur chapter 88 . 12/3/2014
Ooo, this is one of my fav YJ fics EVER! Awesome! What if you do Joker-Flash, where Joker kidnaps KF again and injects him with Joker-drugs and cuts up his face so he's "smiling" (but it doesn't scar). And the Joker-drugs make him laugh and be temporarily insane and when the Supers come to rescue him, KF attacks them. And Joker meant for the drugs to be permanent, but Wally's speedster-ness held it at bay long enough for Bats to get a cure.
Violently Red chapter 88 . 12/3/2014
That was a very accurate description of glitter... could we have some angsty fluff between Wally and Batman? Like, Wally gets hurt and has to ride in the batmobile or something? I dunno. Anyway, great chap!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/3/2014