Reviews for Watching over
BigSisDanielle chapter 88 . 3/13
This story is soooooooooo amazing! Me want more! More chapters I say! Please continue this story it's awesome!
BigSisDanielle chapter 60 . 3/12
i want to see trickster-flash!
BigSisDanielle chapter 58 . 3/12
I do love your author notes, they are just as fun as the story!
BigSisDanielle chapter 53 . 3/12
hey if you get a chance, please put the chapters in order, it is confusing me
BigSisDanielle chapter 40 . 3/12
Actually in the comics he had a disease that was causing him to die, but when he fought the
Anti-Monitor he was hit and the sickness was erased, but it caused him to only go at the speed of sound. later, it turned out he had a mental block on his powers that was removed after the Reverse Flash showed up and Wally could now go faster than the speed of light
AnimeQueen99 chapter 88 . 2/18
These are really interesting
Some Dutch girl chapter 13 . 1/18
"Dat is Nederlands wat is voor recht?" "Daar is Nederlands voor, niet?"
Don't trust Google Translate. Never.
TheSilentFury chapter 88 . 1/14
I love this story.
Wildfire chapter 88 . 12/31/2016
How about a story when Batman has to deal with Wally having a cold ( a very obvious one)and over protective rouges ( yes,even Heatwave)
Guest chapter 88 . 12/19/2016
We want more! These are amazing!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/19/2016
I love how Wally keeps crashing his own funeral!
CrazyDutchLady chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
The dutch sentess was wrong the correct sentess in dutch is : "Dat is waarvoor Nederlands er is toch?"
Just saying wat you wrote down is translated to:
" That is Dutch what is for Right?" Wich dusn't make Any
freaking sens
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Can you ppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee? write the ride with Harley Quinn? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Please: you didn't call home last night-Right: Du hast letzte Nacht nicht zu Hause angerufen.-What you wrote: You(polite) didn't named midyesterday Evening XD.
I fell asleep- Ich bin eingeschlafen.-(Urg) Way I(letter) dropped sleeping XDDDD
Don't make excuses in German, was right ;-), but 'Mach keine Entschuldigungen auf Deutsch!' Would be the less formal writing.
By the way Kreuzfahrtschifffunternehmensbroschürencoverbildvorlagenverbindung is one German word and you can make it even longer u
Defender of the Dogma chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Okay, Defender of the Dogma again. I sent a prevous e - mail, and havn't head from you, so if you havn't replied by the end of the month, I may post. But with reference to you and your work of course, I DEFINENTLY do not want to take undue credit. I will reference you, I promise, but I would really perfer if you gave me permission.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »