Reviews for Watching over
Carolzynha LF chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
Oh god. This is so cute. I love love love Wally.
Violently Red chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
Ahaha, I loved it!updateeeeee!
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
Awwwww
missinashkin chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
AWWWWWW! So cute :3
Awkward Jess chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
Aw man! I would've loved to see Wally cuddling Artemis so that there could be trolling. :P
FallenHope-Angel chapter 86 . 9/30/2013
Awwww! That was beyond adorable! I love his sleep cuddles!
Guest chapter 85 . 9/29/2013
Read through the entire thing. Took me a couple of days, but there wasn't a chapter or even a word I missed. It's been a long couple of days. I absolutely love your writing style :)

Looking forward to updates!

Oh ad personally, my favourite stories are the ones where there's fluffy Bruce. Him acting all over protective god-father-y. Honestly, those are just the best :) and then when Flash goes after Bruce for stalking his nephew.. I'm left dieing of laughter.. :)
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 85 . 9/26/2013
LOL! I read through this entire thing in, like, less than 3 days (quite impressive given that I'm a slow person when it comes to reading) and was ROFL, crying, growling, giggling, smiling, frowning, pouting, and pretty much everything, including the occasional falling out of my chair due to laughing so hard. XD. I was really angry with my sister so it was really funny how I'd be yelling and really angry and the next minute I'd be laughing my arse off! XD. My dad thought I went bipolar! But I didn't, so I sat there and ate ice cream... :D. Can't wait for the next chappie! This story is so randomly awesome! :D.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 83 . 9/26/2013
LOL! I wrote a random song about food because I was hungry. XD. I was singing it all through this chapter!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 80 . 9/26/2013
That poor little dog! :'-( I remember losing my first pet. I cried a lot. That dog sounded so cute!
Hoples chapter 85 . 9/26/2013
Man... that is some record you set there Wally, wonder if you would be able to beat it again :)
Violently Red chapter 85 . 9/26/2013
Haha, I loved it!
fan girl 666 chapter 85 . 9/26/2013
that poor noob he never knew what hit him
Leradomi chapter 63 . 9/25/2013
I love love love love love love these stories. One really minor thing. If Canary is Barry's second cousin then she would also be Wally' cousin not his Aunt and technically not even his cousin as Barry is only related by marriage and Barry's extended family isn't then therefore related to Wally.
Carolzynha LF chapter 85 . 9/25/2013