Reviews for Watching over
Guest chapter 88 . 12/19/2016
We want more! These are amazing!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/19/2016
I love how Wally keeps crashing his own funeral!
CrazyDutchLady chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
The dutch sentess was wrong the correct sentess in dutch is : "Dat is waarvoor Nederlands er is toch?"
Just saying wat you wrote down is translated to:
" That is Dutch what is for Right?" Wich dusn't make Any
freaking sens
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Can you ppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee? write the ride with Harley Quinn? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Please: you didn't call home last night-Right: Du hast letzte Nacht nicht zu Hause angerufen.-What you wrote: You(polite) didn't named midyesterday Evening XD.
I fell asleep- Ich bin eingeschlafen.-(Urg) Way I(letter) dropped sleeping XDDDD
Don't make excuses in German, was right ;-), but 'Mach keine Entschuldigungen auf Deutsch!' Would be the less formal writing.
By the way Kreuzfahrtschifffunternehmensbroschürencoverbildvorlagenverbindung is one German word and you can make it even longer u
The Defender of the Faith chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Okay, Defender of the Dogma again. I sent a prevous e - mail, and havn't head from you, so if you havn't replied by the end of the month, I may post. But with reference to you and your work of course, I DEFINENTLY do not want to take undue credit. I will reference you, I promise, but I would really perfer if you gave me permission.
BookWarrior23 chapter 64 . 9/3/2016
Omg! Best chapter ever! I laughed so hard my side is now killing me.
The Defender of the Faith chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Hey, LOVE your story. It is simply awesome. You should definently post more. BUt I've already told you this, though I wasn't Defender of the Dogma then. Now I'm posting myself, and I would really like to use Bat-Flash universe. Is that okay? I have some great ideas for a story (I think) Please reply to this e - mail!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/27/2016
He was going slow at first but that's because he was scared and mentally holding himself back
Bleary Vision chapter 47 . 8/16/2016
Oh, News Broadcast, get REKT!
Bleary Vision chapter 54 . 8/16/2016
Lol
Bleary Vision chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
This chapter makes me wanna die, but it was still good.
*5 hours later*
News Reporter: Bleary Vision jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge, exactly 12 minutes ago. He will be mourned. Back to the weather because we actually don't care about this story. And I won't be mourning this son of a Bleary Vision.
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
Aww. Cute wally!
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Nice
Luce-san chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
The Romanian is a bit cringe worthy. Hope you don't mind some corrections :)

Wallace. Focalizarea. –Wallace. Focus.
( No Romanian word for focus. But concentrează-te is second person singular for concentrate )

Da Batman domnule!- Yes Batman sir!
('Da domnule Batman' would be better)

Crezi ca EU sunt mut suficient pentru a merge împotriva Batman?- You think I'm stupid enough to go against Batman?
(Crezi că eu sunt așa de prost de a merge împotriva lui Batman?)

Poate ca- Perhaps