Reviews for Watching over
empty to be deleted chapter 88 . 12/3/2014
Ooo, this is one of my fav YJ fics EVER! Awesome! What if you do Joker-Flash, where Joker kidnaps KF again and injects him with Joker-drugs and cuts up his face so he's "smiling" (but it doesn't scar). And the Joker-drugs make him laugh and be temporarily insane and when the Supers come to rescue him, KF attacks them. And Joker meant for the drugs to be permanent, but Wally's speedster-ness held it at bay long enough for Bats to get a cure.
Violently Red chapter 88 . 12/3/2014
That was a very accurate description of glitter... could we have some angsty fluff between Wally and Batman? Like, Wally gets hurt and has to ride in the batmobile or something? I dunno. Anyway, great chap!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/3/2014
Wally got a bat stalker
3vilPurpl3d0t chapter 88 . 12/2/2014
Kolkolkolkolkolkolkol
empty to be deleted chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Every single one of the endings to the chapters are BEAUTIFUL!
empty to be deleted chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Yess! That was the best. Words can't describe how much that made me laugh.
empty to be deleted chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
I love just imagining Batman chasing a doped up KF with a can of knockout gas.
empty to be deleted chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Aw, that was beautiful. I love how Bats just appeared out of nowhere the second Wally said that.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
Batman is totally the "guy" you have for everything.
ColorsAndWords chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Let him kill him. I only like him for his ex-partner.
ColorsAndWords chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS IS INAPPROPRIATE! HAHAHAHAHA!
lala32903 chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
Yep. theres always the glitter.
Yay for updates! Thankyou for continuing this!
GoldenChildofApollo chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
Hey I love your stories... one suggestion I would love to see a tiny bit more DaddyFlash and see Jay and Joan more.
carolzynha lf chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
That was sooo funny. Love it. I missed your story.
RP-archive chapter 88 . 12/1/2014
You know, i've been stalking this story for the longest time and now that it updated right after I tripped over nothing, granting myself a possible concussion, a bleeding head, broken glasses, and a hell of a lot of Make up work to do tomorrow...

I don't feel so bad about it

Thanks for updating!