Reviews for Watching over
celestialstarynight chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
oh i loved it! Catwoman has got 2 be the best choice (though i think i sugested wonder woman) Selina is better :D

and i think wally might be having an identity crisis XD
MysticSpeedForce1234 chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
Thnx to the little bat kids Wally got kidnapped :) I completely forgot about Catwoman. Please update soon :D
oobles chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
Such an excellent fanfic, this never fails to make me smile and I always read the latest chapter last after a fanfic raid on this site because I know it will never disappoint me.. XD I also second all of Ally Marton's suggestions for future chapters, especially anything relating to a cat/bat/arrow war over Wally. Because that would just be too funny.
KiaCoral chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
OMG, OMG OMG! XD THAT'S JUST PLAIN, PRICELESS AND ALL KINDS OF AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD i don't know why i DIDN'T think of Selina! i mean, come on, what with all the history between her and Batman! XD EXCELLENT CHOICE! XD
Amira Wayne chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Love this story! Update soon!
GhostDog401 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
What wally's thinking:

I need an excuse! Excuse! Excuse!

Out loud: Um I'm hungry let's go!

Thoughts: Yep that will work
Ally Marton chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Okay, first thing first:

WHOO HOO! SELINA KYLE GOD-MOTHER FOR THE WIN!

XD Seriously? You need ideas? Your dropping hints left and right about what you can write!

Roy and Supergirl's babysitting baby Wally (with, you know, a villain thrown in for good measure, one way or another)

Catwoman's one-time babysitting job, REALLY want to see that XD

AND Catwoman beginning Wally's 'criminally invested training'

THEN The Bat kids finding out, and attempting to retaliate (while Batman watches on amused, because he's THAT confident of his claim on Wally)

And at some point... the arrow clan should try to regain lost footing, and again the Bat kids prevail.

XD I just love your 'family' take for Wally, its just... there's no end to the awesomness!

:3 And it's all possible, because one dark and brooding Bat decided to Watch over his godchild. Epic.

But real quick, these were my favorite parts:

'"Flash. I don't see why you're giving this to me," said Batman looking at the invitation.

"C'mon Bats. ... Surprise Party for Wally."

"I already knew."

"…"

"…"

"Spoil sport."'

AND

"Uh… I'm not supposed to go with strangers," Wally said trying to give an excuse on why he should not go with her other than the fact she was a villain.

"You were with Joker," she said. Wally moaned.

"I was kidnapped."

Catwoman stopped. Then shrugged her shoulders as she threw Wally over her shoulder. ...

"I can walk!" Wally yelled.

"No. I'm kidnapping you."

Wally stopped for a second.

"Crap."

Thanks again for all your hard work on your stories Bat-dove!

Ally

PS- I HOPE your okay with ridiculously long reviews...
Carolzynha LF chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Oh my god. Cat Woman is the godmother of Wally? His story is perfect. I always read when you called, but now I got the courage to comment. I love this fic a lot, I hope it continues with its wonderful chapters. Goodbye. (Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is not my native language).
Dextra2 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
And I quote my blog "Ohhhh Boy..."
MoonlightBushido chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Oh I absolutely loved this, it was so awesome, Catwoman as his godmother, oh, now that will be quite interesting. Joker had better really watch out now. (:
Witch08 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Selina Kyle! As in Catwoman! Ha ha ha! That's good! Oh poor Wally! He has a extreme paraniod hero/playboy multimillionaire godfather and a sassy/criminal godmother! Especially one who dates/flirts with Bruce/Batman! Ha! Oh, the irony!
thisaccounthasbeenclosedforeve chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

UPDATE!
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Haha. I really liked this chapter, especially how Joker and Harley kidnapped Wally, but then Selina saved him and...Yeah...

Continue, please!
Joe Kerr chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Of course Selina would pull one over on me...I mean, the Joker...But you know that if the first show is unexpectedly...Cancelled...Then the producers will ALWAYS reschedule it. :D

So, that little Wally Wayne better watch out because his next show's comin' up! But, of course, I certainly do love to mess with Batsy's head, so I may as well nab his brother, y'know? Makes it more DRAMATICAL! :)

I mean...

Uh, Joker's a swell guy, y'know? I mean, I'm not him...But that doesn't mean I'm not swell, right? Don't answer that.

HARLEY~! Swap that guard's car keys, we're bustin' outta Arkham today to catch up with our red-haired friend and that little raven-haired boy of Wayne's!

Lol. TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
I love how cute Cassie is! And she is speaking in full sentences!

A typo: "Stephanie and Tim decided to go as a pair, Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, Tim was dressed like Robin". I am assuming you had Jason as the Big Bad Wolf.

For my choice of the godmother, I choose Power Girl who an Earth II version of Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin. She has full Kryptonian powers, and has a tomboy-like attittude. I think I would be interesting to see her as Kid Flash's godmother, because she is know for taking action before negatoiting, and Wally would pick up a few moves from her with her speed. She has a maternal side that is rarely seen, but only to people close to her.

My second choice is Dove II, also known as Dawn Ganger. She is the Avatar of Peace, has superspeed, and can fly. She is a person that will talk than fight.
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »