Reviews for Watching over
Miyu Hinamori chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I enjoy this series of oneshots, though it's a pity they're not consistent. Are these oneshots not actually linked despite the common theme of nats as a godfather?
Summer's Sunlight chapter 87 . 3/5/2014
Well, I would feel bad if I left a review without giving you ideas, since you asked so nicely. Ummm... board games? Like Apples to Apples, or Munchkin? I think everyone teaming up to make sure Robin doesn't win would be funny. Especially if he still won anyways. I don't know. All of these have been fantastic, I'm sure you'll come up with something great. Update soon, please?
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 87 . 3/3/2014
How cute I love Wally!
rae chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
i can't elieve im saying this but...so cute!
Book girl fan chapter 45 . 2/11/2014
Batman certainly has a lot of kids, and now a new godkid to add to the collection!
Book girl fan chapter 42 . 2/11/2014
Did Bat-Flash end up in the realm of the Justice League from the TV show?
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I. Love that chart. It is awesome. With a capital A.
jadedquartz chapter 87 . 1/25/2014
This is entertaining! Love them!
the next story chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
Hypnosis...dun dun duuuuuuun.
I could see Wally, Dick and Roy as kids trying to hypnotize each other, getting Ollie in the mix somehow.
missinashkin chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
OH MY GOSH. I'VE READ THIS CHAPTER, LIKE, FIFTY TIMES ALONE, NOT TO MENTION THE WHOLE STORY, AND I NEVER NOTICED THAT WAS ARTEMIS AND HER MOM. YOU CUNNING GENIUS YOU.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 87 . 1/13/2014
God-dammit Alfred X3

*whispers* Leonard and the Bat-Kids and Wallyyyyyy
W for Wally chapter 87 . 1/10/2014
How about Wally and Artemis get in a fight and Wally refuses to talk to her.
actually sucseeding in not talking, Robin steps in.

Or Robin vs. Wally with Batkid Intervention.
lala32903 chapter 51 . 1/8/2014
YOU NEED TO DO THE ' OtHER ' VERSION OF THE TEAM!
Guest chapter 87 . 1/8/2014
You should have everyone have a major fight. The bats, Arrows, lanterns, etc; all to see and prove which family Wally is in.
lala32903 chapter 64 . 1/8/2014