Reviews for Watching over
Angel of Mysteries chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I love this!
jdenholm chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
WAAAAA! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!

I love this to death :D
celestialstarynight chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
cool :)
uniquefreak13 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay, I'm going to be honest here, when Wally pulled out the trupmet I gasped so loud I thought I was gonna pass out from choking on shock. First off, I love Wally to pieces, he's just so freaking adorable and awesome. And secondly, I play trumpet and it's one of my most favorite things in the entire world! So having someone write Wally playing trumpet, putting two of my favorite things together? Well that honestly just made my day. Please update more of this, I love your concept and your writing style. And, of course, Wally :D Have a great day!
Adoglover5 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Wally playing the trumpet, interesting picture. I would have pictured him playing Trombone or the drums, but the trumpet is just as good.

I love this Chapter, I played French Horn for 3 years and Clarinet for 3 years as well.

God, Batman just makes me smile in this story _

Please update soon!
DSBB chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Well, Tangy drew a pic for Brella of Wally playing the Alto sax for the Ails Acquaintance AU. I like this chapter.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Hhahah I love this! Plz write more? and Mr. Stick-up-his-butt is hilaous
QueerKimi chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
That is the most amazing nickname for Bats ever xD I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Girloveswaffles5 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Cotten Candy! Everything is better with cotton candy!
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
wally you bad boy you! lol
Adoglover5 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
xD Wally did start something!

What did he say in Spanish, i put it in a few different translators and it was giving different things each just as strange :)

Wally and Dick are Godbrothers, love it!

Update soon please :D
Pimu chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Loved the baby talk in chapter 2. And the Spanish nickname for Bruce made me tear up from laughter.
Pimu chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I just noticed you switched from Linda to Iris in this chapter.
Ishkadooble chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Hahaha best nickname for Bats ever.

Aaand o This'd be more angst but Wally doing more teasing about "didn't your dad teach you that" and Dick blurting out why he didn't could be interesting.
RobinIsAwesome chapter 1 . 12/12/2011