Reviews for Bad Sweets
Tippico chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
This is a good start to what could be a hella great story , please continue it , it's such a good read ~
Jem chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Where's the rest?
Fanficreader chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Please updateee
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Its really REALLY good please continue c;
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Its great Loved it3
CorruptedQueen chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
i wanna see the lemon! ... and also what happens next lol
ideletedme chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
XD I love it! Kazu was always my fav char. I think I'm a bad fan for giving up on the anime so quickly... Ok! I'm gonna read this fic again! Your awesome! And please don't quit on this story. It deserves way more reviews than this. And other than minor mistakes (which we all make and no matter how many times we proof read it always escapes our line of site .) your articulation is better than many fanfics I have read. I am truly enjoying this story, so please don't quit on it! You have my support!
misi-chan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
and we still don't know what happened the day before...

their is some sentences that I didn't quite understood, but I don't know if it was because of english mistakes or just because I'm tired...

I'm looking forward to reading more (or something like that...don't know how to say that)
misi-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I would really like to read more. It sounds interesting.

what I really like about your story is that Kazu is not madly in love whith Ikki (well, not yet at least). It's refreshing. from what I've seen, it seems that it's Ikki, the one in love.

well, sorry for my poor english (I'm sure my spelling is horrid) and I hope you'll post another chapter soon. please?
Ruid D' ruid chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
interesting. i didnt find any mistakes... then again, i was absorbed into the story to notice any errors. not bad though. seems promising. keep writing! :D
im sorry lmao chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I would be interested in reading, lol.

And how awkward! Was Ikki awake while he was molesting Kazu or just ignorng him?