Reviews for Clockwork
BrittaniSlay chapter 38 . 4/23
YOOOOOO FINISH THE STORY! THIS CANT BE THE END?
Aloha95 chapter 17 . 4/19
Hey! I know I'm like super late and you will probably not ever read this, but I love every single story of yours, and espacially this one. It's the first Fanfiction I actually read twice because it's just that good and entertaining. And that half sex scene on the couch is my favorite sex scene .. ever. I don't even know why. It's just so cool and adorable and still sexy ..
Anyyyyhow i really appreciate your writing Stile and your story's. Thanks so much for all the fun I had reading your stuff. Cheers!
nathanielsb chapter 37 . 4/14
I forgot how many times I reread your story. Still excited as the first time. Love it always and will read it again in the future.
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 3/25
Wow, every man you've ever met in your life must have been a total asshole lol. You seem to be a bit mentally scarred when it comes to them. I hope you eventually meet a nice guy XD
Geode-RT chapter 38 . 3/22
Overall really enjoyed the story. Well written, planned, building up tension, romance, and angst.

Good Thoughts:
Liked the passionate, intelligent, focused-driven, Santana.
Brittany dyslexic. Still baffles me why they made her so dumb in the series, then suddenly a genius without explaining it (hemo's pregnancy aside).
Throw Artie under the bus - no problem someone has to be the antagonist in a story.
Nice to see Tina involved - make up chair scene very cute.
Kurt & Mike - again nice to seeing both so supportive and active in a story line.
Nice amount of FaBerry - ok maybe a bit more.
When they couldn't get the network at the conventions center working - believable - seriously I had a checklist running through my mind on what they should look at. lol
IT Camp for Girls - YAY!
Santana's basement - had to laugh - totally realistic.
Rip the phone apart & Laptop destruction - loved both.
Racquet ball - competitive antics on the court.

Generally Thoughts
Never sure if Clockwork is a hardware, software, or service company.
Mention of a patent attorney? My IT company reminds us monthly on the importance of patents, copyrights, etc.
Head of IT: Santana sounds more like the Head of IT Research & Development, then the daily generic IT Support functions. Distinguished Engineer is another possible job title.
Totally lacks closure - epilogue would have been a nice wrap up
Omg this story is so awesome! Lol I love it so much! Things are finally looking up for our favorite ladies! Thank you for writing this!
AHHHHHH SANTANA IS SUCH A BADASSSS
Nice story, I just didn’t quite understand the ending.
It’s says this fanfic is complete but the ending didn’t give a sense of clousere unfortunately.
CRUMM-E chapter 38 . 12/7/2017
What the what this isn’t finished? Oh man, you gots to revive this! It’s so well-written! RIP to my heart
Guest chapter 38 . 9/27/2017
You gotta complete this plzzz
For your fansss
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This story is fabulous. The only thing missing is an epilogue where they're married/engaged and living together. Wish you'd write that one day.
Gabriela555 chapter 38 . 3/1/2017
So, I'm not gonna lie here...

Been with you since day of this fic . Since 6 years ago and like you can see, I'm still hooked by it. So can you please just, try to finish it? I remember back in 2012 when you said that you were it had only 4 more chapters and an epilogue. So please, I'm kinda begging you right here, can you please just finish it? It's been 6 years and it's still my favorite fic. It beats clexa, bo and Lauren, calzona, sanvers and etc...

Can you please just try? Really? I'd bee the happiest person on earth .

Unicorn chapter 38 . 2/22/2017
Please come back and continue the story! I know it's freaking 2017 now but please do consider coming back to it. This is by far the best Brittana fanfic I've ever read. Btw this is my very first review on fanfiction though I've read like hundreds of stories here. This story, gave me strength and hope and I really hope that you could continue giving this story a life.
MagicLeigh chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
This is by far Brittana fanfiction-in fact it's the best fanfiction of any ship that i have ever read. The fact that she named her program after Snix made me want to cry with laughter because now Mike and Sam and everyone's will know she's ForwardSlashSnixx on her video game! I really haven't stopped reading this-all day if possible at school, until the cracks of dawn and every other possible free second. Please consider coming back to this story!? I would without a doubt cry for a very long time. I want to see them get married and for Quinn to actually rip off all of Arties fingers and for Santana to be as happy as humanely possible.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/9/2016
I just read this whole story, and holy shit. I haven't read something so engaging fir a good while. KUDOS. I love the the drama. I love the humor. I love the feel good of Santana being finally acknowledged by the industry, and you keep tying it all in together. Even more than plot you've good good grammer and, sentence structure and you know how to write paragraphs that don't make me cringe. I am immediately going to look at your other work.

- Surreal