Reviews for Clockwork
You gotta complete this plzzz
For your fansss
This story is fabulous. The only thing missing is an epilogue where they're married/engaged and living together. Wish you'd write that one day.
Gabriela555 chapter 38 . 3/1
So, I'm not gonna lie here...

Been with you since day of this fic . Since 6 years ago and like you can see, I'm still hooked by it. So can you please just, try to finish it? I remember back in 2012 when you said that you were it had only 4 more chapters and an epilogue. So please, I'm kinda begging you right here, can you please just finish it? It's been 6 years and it's still my favorite fic. It beats clexa, bo and Lauren, calzona, sanvers and etc...

Can you please just try? Really? I'd bee the happiest person on earth .

Unicorn chapter 38 . 2/22
Please come back and continue the story! I know it's freaking 2017 now but please do consider coming back to it. This is by far the best Brittana fanfic I've ever read. Btw this is my very first review on fanfiction though I've read like hundreds of stories here. This story, gave me strength and hope and I really hope that you could continue giving this story a life.
MagicLeigh chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
This is by far Brittana fanfiction-in fact it's the best fanfiction of any ship that i have ever read. The fact that she named her program after Snix made me want to cry with laughter because now Mike and Sam and everyone's will know she's ForwardSlashSnixx on her video game! I really haven't stopped reading this-all day if possible at school, until the cracks of dawn and every other possible free second. Please consider coming back to this story!? I would without a doubt cry for a very long time. I want to see them get married and for Quinn to actually rip off all of Arties fingers and for Santana to be as happy as humanely possible.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/9/2016
I just read this whole story, and holy shit. I haven't read something so engaging fir a good while. KUDOS. I love the the drama. I love the humor. I love the feel good of Santana being finally acknowledged by the industry, and you keep tying it all in together. Even more than plot you've good good grammer and, sentence structure and you know how to write paragraphs that don't make me cringe. I am immediately going to look at your other work.

- Surreal
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I could marry you for this story! So damn good!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 38 . 5/6/2016
LOVE this story! Trying to gauge how much when I compare it to my love of INAM, but I can't decide. It would be like choosing between my children (if I had any). This story is in a vastly different wold from that one, but your writing is still exceptional and brilliant. I've enjoyed every single word. I loved Brittana's slow growing attraction and eventual coming together. Your characters are so fleshed out and real. I love how you portray Santana's vulnerability and demons and how respectful and considerate Brittany is of them. Santana has been through so much. I'd really like to set Artie on fire or roll him off a skyscraper too. Quinntana's relationship is beautiful. They care for each other so much. Thank you for sharing this story with us. It's been a true pleasure reading it.
lordsnix chapter 38 . 5/3/2016
Hey ! I juste re-read this story because it's crazy awesome, thank you again for your amazing writing : )
Fawkes01 chapter 38 . 4/13/2016
Oh my Gosh! I love this story. It was absolutely amazing!
pastelpumpkins chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
awwwwww
cutiessssssssssss
Bunnii315 chapter 38 . 3/3/2016
loved this story! was an awesome read. thanks for writing
twistie97 chapter 38 . 2/15/2016
i would just like to say that this is the 7th time ive read this and it never gets old
BrittanaLove93 chapter 37 . 11/30/2015
Is this will forever never be updated? Forever on hiatus? I love this story so much, totally my favourite and this is my second time re read this again! 3 years later, I guess the author already lost the password to access to this story maybe...
TTshorty33 chapter 38 . 10/29/2015
one of the best I have read so far but what happened to jesse? and did Abrams ever get what's coming to him? and what is sue gunna do to santana? and where's the bow. I feel very incomplete... but loved the story anyways.
1,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »