Reviews for The Uzumaki Descendant
Roach1415 chapter 7 . 7/21
Really good interesting stories you got here, Just finished NPR, and now TUD. Hope you update these soon :)
animecutylover chapter 6 . 5/28
So Seijūrō's parents are Naruto and Haku, huh?
Yes! *fist pumps air*

Yay~! They're finally heading to Konoha! XD
animecutylover chapter 5 . 5/28
Omg! Yay~! They agreed! XD

Are they going to Konoha soon?
animecutylover chapter 4 . 5/28

Is his age actually reversing?!

The horror!

He's a crazy, senile old man! He needs to die soon!

What? Why not? I really ship Haku with Naruto though! *pouts*

Naruto's at Kage Level? Wow. O-O
animecutylover chapter 3 . 5/28

Why couldn't Naruto get the Rinnegan?

It'd make so much sense to.

Omg! Naruto can summon a species of mythical creatures?!

Yass! They're finally going to Konoha!

The Yaguru clan is Yagura's clan, isn't it?
animecutylover chapter 2 . 5/28

Dojutsu eyes?!

I'm glad Naruto and Kurama still became friends.

What about Gaara though? Will Naruto be spouting off about how he got his power by willing to protect his precious people and defeating and changing Gaara from a bloodthirsty jinchuuriki into a respectable Kage?

I still hate how Hattori put the Shin Shieki on Taji though.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 5/28
That was interesting.

Huh. There's still an old Uzumaki around huh?

This concept is not new to me, since I read one that has the same idea of having an old Uzumaki being still alive, but that one has him to be very powerful. It's more like it's Naruto, but it's not, since he's in another body, having gone back in time and stayed there, until the old body died.

I never knew about Taji though. Serves to remind that there are still a lot I don't know about the world of Naruto.

Why Ino though? Wasn't she a fangirl of Sasuke's?

Omg! That legacy is damn cool~!
exillion chapter 2 . 4/30
I read an entire first chapter for NOTHING. What a waste of my fucking TIME.
exillion chapter 1 . 4/30
Necro chapter 7 . 4/16
Just to let you know! I still love this fanfiction and am eagerly awaiting the possibility of an update. :)
Hipnyah chapter 2 . 3/19
Ugh I HATE politics but I'm good at it. . . If you ever wrote yourself into a block or want to pick my brain just pm me. I'll pick apart things and put them together for you but stronger than before. again I I'd like to mention I HATE politics. But sadly I'm good at it.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 7 . 3/7
I so wanted there to be more of this it was great.
I was reading your other story 'potential real used', and was thrilled by how good it was. I can't believe this story is by the same author. Sure Naruto was really strong in that too, but he had a chance to grow and progress, and he was still the Naruto we all love. In this story Naruto's just a pompous ass who's so overpowered right from the beginning that the story is just dull. This story doesn't hold a candle to your last one
Update please
An update would be nice :( pretty please?