Reviews for The Uzumaki Descendant
kamui5 chapter 7 . 4/23
I hope you update soon, likening the story so far, please keep up the good work.
Drenmarta chapter 7 . 3/30
I hope that you continue with this story. its been good so .far
happyperson chapter 7 . 3/20
I don't see many fabrics where nqruto and the kyuubi are friends..
Except if kyuubi's a girl.

Then they have sex.

Good story anyways. Realistic overpowered-ness and conquering things!
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 2/17
Seriously... Hattori is TWISTED. I'd say fuck the clan's traditions of information-gathering.

Collecting eyes and body-parts. How obscene. It's one thing for an elder of a clan to bequeath his eyes or body to the clan's continued prosperity and protection. It's quite another to literally scavenge them from the unknowing or unwilling.

I'd re-build Uzu, but I'd make damned sure that Hattori died first.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 2/8
A good show as always, even if it was basically just walking to and from a meeting.
I have just one typo to point out, in "...living quarters in anticipation of your rival." it should be arrival.
Hiruzen seems somewhat more nuanced than usual which is interesting.

As always I look forward to your next update!
jk chapter 7 . 1/18
great story. please continue
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Nice history about Naruto's dad, Namikaze. The Third is my least favorite Hokage. The first was a powerful idealist, second a hard genius, fourth heroic and idealist, etc. and Tsunade is just so entertaining! I look forward to your take on the Akatsuki. Living near the Hyugas will be interesting. Mostly, I'm excited to see Naruto interact with his friends from the series. What exactly did his surrogate mother do to him? And who's the baby mama to the first born?
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Grandpa Uzumaki is an evil overlord! Why am I not surprised?
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Mist is a pretty dark nation.
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Having Haku a girl does simplify things. Guess Naruto won't be sharing the bridge mission with team seven.
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Hmm we'll surely Naruto won't be more awkward than Sai! I do like that he's a genius like Kakashi and Minato in this story. Naruto's main fault in the series is being of average intelligence compared to genius peers. I like that you have him smarter at an earlier age.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Wow, so creative. You've really created another version. It takes true talent to interest me with OCs. I feel bad for Naruto's godmother. I liked the revival of great Uzumakis as teachers. I'm excited to see Naruto interact with the rest of the cast!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Very fascinating. It would make sense for Naruto to be raised by a god parent. I do wonder who actually took care of hm as a babe. I never really sympathized with the Third, but I almost can understand his POV now. I hope Naruto will still be friends with Sakura and Sasuke. My favorite stories have Naruto and Sakura as best friends. I'm interested to read about your Hinata and Ino. Great Jiraiya!
narutopsykoz chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The best "Uzumaki" style raised Naruto I have read so far! Hope it is continued.
Rakaan chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Naruto's stats at the bottom seem a bit stacked and pretty much stupidly high. He's nowhere NEAR his physical prime but his taijutsu is a solid 5 while Zabuza - who has to swing a GIGANTIC sword around - is just 3? Naruto could have summoned the most badass taijutsu master the world has ever known to be his trainer and it wouldn't matter- he's 13. Why is he rated as a 5 (the highest I assume) when he's so far from being able to realize his full potential due to the simple fact he's too young to do so?