Reviews for The Uzumaki Descendant
Emperor Mikhael chapter 1 . 5/5
"Will be epic in length" Quits after 3 years, and the doesn't update for another 3.
I really miss this story. Such a wonderful plot so pleaseeeeeee update. I've been with it from the first chapter and I still check for updates. Please end my sadness
locojoe4 chapter 7 . 4/7
I'm not sure what to think of this story. It's interesting enough to keep reading, but if it focuses on politics like your A\N have said, I probably won't if you continue your updates. Which is too bad, because I have really enjoyed Potential Realized.
D72 chapter 7 . 1/10
Come back and kill Hattori!
Rosenkruz chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Just referencing that AN Point 3... Zetsu is also the name of the Black & White Plant-like Akatsuki Member.
reader51947141 chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Really good interesting stories you got here, Just finished NPR, and now TUD. Hope you update these soon :)
animecutylover chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
So Seijūrō's parents are Naruto and Haku, huh?
Yes! *fist pumps air*

Yay~! They're finally heading to Konoha! XD
animecutylover chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Omg! Yay~! They agreed! XD

Are they going to Konoha soon?
animecutylover chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Omg!

Is his age actually reversing?!
O.O

The horror!

He's a crazy, senile old man! He needs to die soon!

What? Why not? I really ship Haku with Naruto though! *pouts*

Naruto's at Kage Level? Wow. O-O
animecutylover chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Omg!

Why couldn't Naruto get the Rinnegan?

It'd make so much sense to.

Omg! Naruto can summon a species of mythical creatures?!
O-O

Cool~!
XD

Yass! They're finally going to Konoha!
XD

The Yaguru clan is Yagura's clan, isn't it?
animecutylover chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
What?!

Dojutsu eyes?!

O-O

Seriously?!

Omg!

I'm glad Naruto and Kurama still became friends.

What about Gaara though? Will Naruto be spouting off about how he got his power by willing to protect his precious people and defeating and changing Gaara from a bloodthirsty jinchuuriki into a respectable Kage?

I still hate how Hattori put the Shin Shieki on Taji though.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
That was interesting.

Huh. There's still an old Uzumaki around huh?

This concept is not new to me, since I read one that has the same idea of having an old Uzumaki being still alive, but that one has him to be very powerful. It's more like it's Naruto, but it's not, since he's in another body, having gone back in time and stayed there, until the old body died.

I never knew about Taji though. Serves to remind that there are still a lot I don't know about the world of Naruto.

Why Ino though? Wasn't she a fangirl of Sasuke's?

Omg! That legacy is damn cool~!
*~*
exillion chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
I read an entire first chapter for NOTHING. What a waste of my fucking TIME.
exillion chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
If this is a harem, PUT UP A FUCKING WARNING IN THE SUMMERY YOU DUMB CUNT.
Necro chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Just to let you know! I still love this fanfiction and am eagerly awaiting the possibility of an update. :)