Reviews for Is it too late to call her back?
Vicky Addams chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
linda
RhizOneill chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Nice ending. Have enjoy reading this!
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Hi, thank you for the note at the top, that was nice of you :) It was a good chapter and you left at a very suspenseful moment! I hope you can update soon.
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
great chap. more soon please!
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
I hope your computer is all fixed now :) It's good to see Stella seeming much better! I think that considering she was shot and unconscious for a while, the hospital would want to keep her in a while longer :) I liked seeing Don and Jess and this seems like bad news that the Knights are out for revenge...
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
great chap. enjoy reading this. glad that stella awake at the end. can't wait for the next chap!
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Hi! Thank you for the mention in your notes :) So does this mean I now get a story? That would be cool :D One thing I'm still just a little bit puzzled about - why did Kaitlyn get shot? Did her brother shoot her as well? Sorry if I missed something. I'm glad to see Stella waking up at the end!
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
great. please continue!
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
please continue!
Ellaine7 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oooh a cliffhanger! (I'm still and always will be a SMACKED fan). The story is nicely done. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
It was really sweet how Mac called Lucy 'Little Luce', that made me smile :) But poor Mac and Stella. Was she shot in the head, is that why she's still unconscious? The little section from her POV was good.

Well, it seems that maybe the Knights are the perps, but I'm not sure about the motive... revenge, maybe?
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ohhh i hope Stella makes it, please update soonx
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
great start. please continue!
Bianca tabbycat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sissy, you didn't tell me you uploaded a new story! You wound me... Anyway, I like your idea of it. I swear I'll help you beta the remaining chapters as soon as my exams are over, ok? And I spy with my little eye, someone with 2 familiar names... -grins- Upload soon; I need something to keep me from being bored!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hello :) Thanks for another Mac and Stella story! I enjoyed this first chapter. It would be good to know what happened to Stella and what led to her being shot, and what happened before the start of this chapter. Maybe Mac has a flashback while he's sitting with Stella and thinks about what happened? Is Stella in a coma or is she just unconscious? I like how you write Don in this, being concerned for both Mac and Stella :) And I have a feeling both crimes are connected! Update soon :)