Reviews for 1 Return to Me
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
"Did you ever wonder why we park in the driveway and drive on a parkway?" I HAVE wondered that JD...
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Aliens, Michael Biehn & Return of the Killer Tomatoes, Anthony Starke. "My girlfriend is a vegetable!"
I'm thinking Dad's a crook.
Thanks for the story!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I love your stories,maybe maybe you could give me a hand.
BrassTARDIS chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I love your story! The best part was I was sitting there reading and I SAW MY NAME! Sheridan. AND Ezra LIKES "Sheridan". I love Ezra. Well I had to show like EVERYONE in my house. I also think that your a good writer, too.

Question: is Sheridan your name too?
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I like it! I likeSherry too. I'm holding out for her and Ezra g. This is well written and flows well. The guys are all in character. I do hope to see more soon. If you are still lookoing for a beta, I think there is a list of volunteers on Blackraptor. Main things I noticed were missing apostrophes for some possessives and a few typos and doubled words. If you use a spell checker on your wordd processor software, you'd probably catch most of them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Really good. I would recommend you number the stories in this series so we know what order to read them in and what stories are in the series.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Excellent first chapter!
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I really enjoy your atf STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING!
writerchick03 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Great chapter! It blended in perfectly after the last one! Yeah! I am glad you made them soulmate friends instead of romantic soulmates! I really like Ezra and Sheridan! They are good for each other! Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. Love the line between Chris and Sheridan!
Teresa El chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This sure has my interest right from the start.
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I am highly intrigued! I sure hope she is a foster sister or something though, cuz Ezra and the lady had real chemistry! I am really liking this story so far! Can't wait until the next chapter!