Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
foxydope794 chapter 9 . 5/19
cringe.
TeamRed1 chapter 19 . 4/30
Hi!

First, I just wanted to say how much I love your story! The writing is so well done! I am so happy to hear that you are going to keep updating the story! I will make sure to go to follow your other account!
SilverLightning26 chapter 19 . 4/12
I absolutely love this story! I'll be tracking it down on AO3 soon (which is a big deal, because I rarely even look at AO3, let alone search for fics on it). I love the way you've integrated Merlin into the Harry Potter timeline, and I can't wait to see how things turn out, now that the twins are aware of his true identity and Morgana is technically back (thanks for making her an ally, BTW; I never liked how she turned evil in the series). Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to keep reading on AO3!
DragonThetan chapter 18 . 2/11
The problem with ending this story and trying to rewrite it as a new story is that you will never get anywhere with the new version until you have really finished this story! It will always be in the back of your mind influencing anything you try to write for the new version! Finish this version first even if you never post it, although I hope you do post it here. But either way you need to finish the original before you can make any headway on the rewrite! I know this from personal experience and from the experience of many other writers who have been in your position! The only true cure for writers block is to write and finish any unfinished story! Meaning you need to finish the original version before moving onto a new version of the story or the same thing will happen with this version as did the original! You will get stuck in it once more!
urbangirl98 chapter 19 . 2/2
Oh good I always use ao3 now too! Sorry to hear things have been rough See you on ao3!
wolfwind42 chapter 1 . 1/10
Why didn’t he just become a teacher? Most fanfics where he becomes a student, he can usually de-age himself. If he can’t do that, why not just become a teacher?
Owl's Grey Rose chapter 18 . 7/28/2021
Pls updateeeeee sooooooon itsssssssss soooooooooo gooooooooooood
Owl's Grey Rose chapter 6 . 7/28/2021
Merlin going off on the toad lol
hunter chapter 18 . 7/19/2021
hello! i dont mean to be rude or anything, but i have reread this story multiple times and there isnt a rewrite as far as i can see? if you are struggling, then no worries! focus on yourself before you focus on your writing. i was just wondering haha :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/10/2021
Pretty good storyline.
Koren Flashblade chapter 18 . 3/9/2021
I have enjoyed this story very much and I hope the rewrite is just as good.
Im worried chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
Hi! I was on wattpad and I found this story which is exactly the same as this this! It has the same title as this by LITTLEZANE_06 (sorry to bother you if you gave permission for them to post it but there was no note or disclaimer saying that it was your story)
GeneralJackStarling chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
It's been three years since I first read this fic and tbh it still holds up. Cant wait for the new version!
Belbelanne chapter 18 . 2/13/2021
This is a good story, can't wait to read the new version. Wonder what Voldemort will make of Merlin and if Morgana will stand by Merlin?
Magyklover chapter 18 . 2/12/2021
Just read your notice and I'm so glad. I loved the idea.