Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
Ashollow chapter 17 . 7/5
I wish to see this continued. Its a rather interesting story.
GeneralJackStarling chapter 17 . 5/2
but the twins know now! and Morgana just showed up! how could you end it there! update please!
Bosma17 chapter 17 . 4/10
Please update
kyuzi4869 chapter 17 . 4/6
I do love Morgana here, she is good, not evil
Please continue this story
Why has it been so long since you’ve updated?! This story is soooooo good and I really want to know what happens next! Please don’t abandon this story, it deserves much more than that. I’m begging you to update soon!’nn
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 3/19
it's simply amazing
FlyAway98 chapter 17 . 3/12
Hope you'll be able to end this story... I really had a great time reading it but now I just want to know what's voing to happen next. What will be Merlin reaction to Fred and George knowledge of his identity, and how Morgana will fit in the future ? Thank you for your work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
lupsss1412 chapter 17 . 2/25
please continue soon!
lkdaswani chapter 17 . 12/10/2017
This is such a good read! Please update soon ! thanks .
Himmelstaenzerin chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
This is an amazing story! You left me completely speechless! Your writing style is incredible good and although I doubt that you will continue this story, I would be so happy if you would!
Agape2000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This is amazingly written! The aspects that l really appreciate are how well balanced you are between the Merlin story background and the Harry Potter story background. You obviously have a deep grasp of both stories. None of the retold scenes are boring, nor do Merlin's plot-altering actions seem forced. You use Kilgarrah and Arthur skillfully to add to the story. However, I did find Merlin's self-doubts rather unengaging. He does have to still be human and relatable, is I'm not sure what other kind of internal conflict would be more interesting. Sorry for such unhelpful criticism! Also, please continue the story once you get a chance!
ThatKidWithTheUnkeptHair chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Oh lord. I don't think I've laughed so hard in such a long time. The scene with Arthur. Amazing. I love this fic!
Determination4296 chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
great fan fiction its very entertaining to read
nljfs chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
I really have enjoyed this story. I'd love it if you continued it, although after 4 years that's probably not going to happen. Thanks for writing what you did, one of the best HP/Merlin cross-overs I've read.

nancy in chicago
Female Whovian chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
Ah, how I wish you'd continue this journey of a story. I hope that one day, like Arthur, you return.