Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
cohenthelibrarian chapter 8 . 9/17
Thanks for the interesting story. I'm thrilled that Sirius might stay alive. One minor editing note: you are using "effect" or "effecting" in places where you should use "affect" or "affecting".
Home world secur chapter 17 . 9/14
Loved it. I can't wait for more! :)
IndigoAndTheFandoms chapter 17 . 8/23
I'm literally begging here. Can you please please please update? This is so good please!
Bookgeekandlovingit chapter 6 . 8/4
I literally felt every emotion from this chapter. I was very well written. Every time Merlin got angry i literally felt angry too. It was a bit weird, but i liked it.
Samantha2611 chapter 17 . 4/17
This is amazing, I've read it before yet it never ceases to amaze me. :D Please update soon.
I want -no I NEED- to know what happens next. *puppy eyes* Please?
Poor Merlin though...

I love the Arthur/Merlin bromance and revealing to the twins was pure gennius! :D I also really loved the scene ages ago when the morauders (excuse my terrible spelling) pranked the messers weasley. :D:D:D Pure literary gold.
I hope to read more of your work soon.

Thank you for posting this on the internet.:)
Ohlivia.smith chapter 17 . 4/8
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
AwesomeFace91 chapter 17 . 2/25
Hiiiiii...
So. I found this fic a couple days ago and fell in love. I had no clue I was missing this in my life until I found it. And now...the hole in my life is bigger because I need this to be updated. Basically, in case you couldn't tell, I'm guilting you into updating. Please please please, for the love of Merlin, update this fanfic, the best crossover on the face of the planet.
Thanks for your time u
mhdluqman chapter 17 . 1/6
hey, it's been more than 2 years since the last updates. i am still hoping for the next installment. hope the author is doing fine. it would be a pity if this story never reach its completion, because it's one of the first best crossover between HP and Merlin, IMHO.
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Next time around, eh?
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Snape is, in my opinion, one of the most evil characters in canon.

He willingly became a death eater, and all that that implies, leaving it only for a crush. He then got pardoned on an extremely thin thread, where upon he begins torturing Hogwarts students. Let me just use Neville for an example here: Neville is in third year, he was tortured by his uncle (and other family members probably) to show accidental magic (including, but not limited to, almost drowning and being thrown out of high windows), his parents being driven to insanity by the cousin of a man whom just escaped prison, Sirius who is known to be Voldemort's right hand man, insane, the only person to ever escape Azkaban, and has recently broken into his dorm, and finally soul sucking misery inducing immortal monsters driven back only by NEWT level defensive spells...and despite all this, his greatest fear in the world in his high school chemistry teacher effectively?
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Wow! This is the best crossover I have ever read! Generally, I am not keen on crossovers at all, but this is something else entirely.(I stayed up till 1 am on a working night, thinking that I am going to regret this in the morning, but I just couldn't peel my eyes away) You have put some great talent and commitment into this and I am very grateful. Thanks a million.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
Please finish the story! It's so good.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
Rlly another good story unfinished
CJaMes12 chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
I enjoy this version of Morgana (as well as the rest of this story).
Evepog chapter 17 . 7/4/2015