Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
hunter chapter 18 . 7/19
hello! i dont mean to be rude or anything, but i have reread this story multiple times and there isnt a rewrite as far as i can see? if you are struggling, then no worries! focus on yourself before you focus on your writing. i was just wondering haha :)
Pretty good storyline.
Koren Flashblade chapter 18 . 3/9
I have enjoyed this story very much and I hope the rewrite is just as good.
Im worried chapter 1 . 2/28
Hi! I was on wattpad and I found this story which is exactly the same as this this! It has the same title as this by LITTLEZANE_06 (sorry to bother you if you gave permission for them to post it but there was no note or disclaimer saying that it was your story)
GeneralJackStarling chapter 1 . 2/24
It's been three years since I first read this fic and tbh it still holds up. Cant wait for the new version!
Belbelanne chapter 18 . 2/13
This is a good story, can't wait to read the new version. Wonder what Voldemort will make of Merlin and if Morgana will stand by Merlin?
Magyklover chapter 18 . 2/12
Just read your notice and I'm so glad. I loved the idea.
reader chapter 18 . 2/11
Getting an email about this is like coming across an old friend 3
American Macaroon chapter 18 . 2/11
Inky Iris chapter 18 . 2/11
I've loved this story for a long time and understand life and writing struggles. You do what you need to - don't stress about what others want. You are a great writer.
poplasia chapter 18 . 2/11
I shall await that alert, so that I can go follow the new one for more! Best of luck!
Susannah-Belle chapter 18 . 2/11
woohoo!
Noooooooooo this is so sad :((((( I’ve found such an incredible story and yet you’ve clearly long abandoned it considering it’s been close to 8 years. Honestly I probably would’ve paid money for a completed version of your story, so in the event of you one day poping by your old account I want to let you know this story you’ve written is absolutely INCREDIBLE!
guest chapter 9 . 1/10
i’m only halfway through this fic right now, but i wanted to say how amazing i think it is. your writing is very vivid and well done, and i love how you’re still keeping the basic points of the hp plot intact (ex harry’s going to teach the da, not merlin). it feels like a very realistic mixture of the two works and i LOVE reading from merlins pov. i also like the inclusion of kilgarrah and i cant wait to see more interactions between merlin and arthur’s painting. lastly, the prank turning umbridge into a toad made me cackle. thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! it’s genuinely one of the best merlin crossovers i’ve read.
3A07 chapter 17 . 12/18/2020
This is a nice story. Make me laugh.