Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
addyeb0123 chapter 17 . 6/19
Please update soon! I really really REALLY like this story!
why did you say Morgause and Mordred, and not mention Morgana? she did torture him on more than one occasion.
NorbertaPotter chapter 17 . 6/1
I'm crying.
This is the best HP/Merlin story that I ever read. (Literally. I'm sirius)
I was enjoying this very much and was always looking forward to the next chappie every time I finish one.
Then I found out that it has been cut off and possibly forgotten by it's totally awesome author. It's actually depressing. Very depressing.
*gets on knees* You have to come back! YOU HAVE TO!
*repeats the 2 sentences over and over until her friends finally came to drag her away [while she is screaming bloody murder] before everyone drowns in the tears*
Tempest's Rain chapter 17 . 5/22
I truly hope you continue with this fic. I have an invested interest to see how this will play out.
alessia3922 chapter 17 . 5/18
Plzz updatee
Please update. This story is really good, and has had me hooked since I clicked on it.
flamingbookworm chapter 1 . 4/24
THIS STORY IS FRIKIN AMAZING
RooftopTenshi chapter 17 . 4/5
wow. just wow. that is all I can say. this is an excellent story. Are you continuing?
AriaChan29 chapter 17 . 3/29
I really love this fanfic and I know it's been like 3 years since you updated? This tic is just so great! I really hope you update it
oohlips123 chapter 17 . 3/16
Can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing great. Keep it up!
yummypie193 chapter 17 . 3/12
Where are you, dammit. (I know, I know, real life is a thing. But it's been *four years*!) D:
Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed the story! (Also, update soon, please.) :P
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 3/12
So I checked to see last time. E you updated anything and 2016 looked promising. So I'll follow this story and will await an update.

Lol

Btw I've been reading fan fiction for almost 20 years now. I'm almost 40. How sad how time Flys.

I only ever wrote 1 story myself and thought I took a long time at over a year. So I know a bit how hard it goes.

I'll just say yea if you write more I'd love for the plot to change from cannon. Cannon for Harry potter at this point is boring. We all know it. So darling. Let's make it interesting screw cannon it's a crossover.

Toodles
TripleLLL chapter 17 . 3/12
Alas I was write. An abandoned wip too bad. You'll get to see 900 reviews since people are pleading for more.

I still love both Fandoms and would be thrilled if you ever wrote more but real life is real life.

I thank you for all the hard work you did put in and hope that you are doing well.

I will always love our darling young merlin.

Hugs
LLL
TripleLLL chapter 13 . 3/11
I just wanted to let you know I didn't sleep until 8am last night because I found this story. Was reading all night until this chapter.

I love this crossover very well done everything so far.

Sorry about weird haters.

Reading more now.