Reviews for Harry Potter and the Return of Merlin
Rookdawg chapter 17 . 5/31
I love your story! It was well written, and I just loved the plot line. I just have one question. Are you going to finish it? I sure hope so. I curious as to what happens next, but I understand if you have lost interest considering it's been almost two years since you last updated.
Update soon!
TheNiemand chapter 17 . 5/14
Please, update this story, its got sooo good!
Good Idea chapter 8 . 5/13
I think Kilgharrah is a companion instead if a mentor. When he found out about the blood quills, he was raged and stopped thinking rationally as opposed to Merlin (who was the one to explain why they weren't going to McGonagall). Also Gaius was the one who gave most of the advice (something mentors do), not Kilgharrah.
CrackedCrow chapter 17 . 5/12
I love this story greatly. It's an interesting take on a HP/Merlin crossover, and certainly one of the best. Just have to ask when you're going to update again though. Are you alright? I certainly hope you aren't dead. If you are, please come back to life. Once again, amazing story.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 17 . 4/30
I know this hasn't been updated in years, but I can still hope right? I like this story too much to just give up on it. The fact that Merlin told Dumbledore that he was Merlin early on was great; and the continuous elimination of stupid problems from book 5 is even better. Also, the Weasley twins always know first. they've just got eyes and ears everywhere. but they're also the best people to find out first so... and OMG Arthus as Sir Cadogan. My favortie twist you've given to this story by far. And the banter between Merlin and Arthur is spot on, I love it so much. I will be adding this to my alerts just in case some day you decide to update it. If not, it was a wonderful story anyway and I enjoyed it very much!
This is awesome! I cant wait to see where you go with this! eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
sam chapter 17 . 4/25
This story is so good I hope you can find the time to update soon
Valkyrie chapter 17 . 3/26
This is an absolutely brilliant fic! I LOVE it! Hopefully you're planning more? I'd hate to see it unfinished
NightsAnger chapter 17 . 3/17
Great story! I am absolutely loving it. Keep up the good work and update as soon as possible!
SnowHawk0316 chapter 17 . 3/9
...Soooo. I know that you haven't updated this in a while but I definitely think that you should continue it. I've started to love the Merlin-Harry Potter cross-overs and I really like yours.
alive by grace chapter 1 . 2/27
"Myrddin Lyonnesse"? Someone likes their double consonants, LOL. :)
BreathingMagic chapter 17 . 2/6
Sometimes I feel like there is a curse on this Websites, that just eliminates writers while they're in the middle of their stories. One Minute you're an awesome crossover with loads of promising ANs ("I've got the reveal written, it's epic", "I am NOT ever abandoning this, the characters in my head won't let me" "I know where I'm going with this and it's awesome" and such) and the next you've suddenly reached the most current chapter, but when you have a look at when this was last updated, it's been 2 YEARS and suddenly, aou lose all hope. This has been ocurring far too often for my liking (thus my suspicion of a curse!), so you'll pardon me if this Review is far from from cheery and gleeful, but rather depressed. That is only the case though because I really, really love your Story, it's marvellous and your writing is SO enjoyable. I only wish there were more, because I am so intrigued by all this...

Alas, although I feel like I've given up all hope, I'm still gonna follow this on the slight litle Chance that someday in the future you might ick this back up. It would be most appreciated, really!
Just found this- it's so good! Are you going to continue? Please do!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 17 . 1/24
Oh my god, of COURSE the back-draft ends there!