Reviews for The Case of the Broken Ties
Blythe Kearney chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
Love your stories. Your writing is very professional and easy to read. I was unable to stop reading.
Thanks for the pleasure.
Jennifer chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
I'd love to see this story as a cartoon movie!
Jennifer chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Ok, this story was way crazy! It was more sci-fi than Perry Mason, but it rocked non the less! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more of your Perry Masons, they are great!
Harry2 chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Well, it looks like Perry and Hamiltion have regained their friendship. And as for Vann and his associtates, they are going to be in jail for a LONG TIME! And Mignon and Hamiltion seem to be spending some more time together. Possible romance in the future for them? Only time will tell.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Well, everyone is starting to head home for some badly needed rest. But justice is done and the threats have been eliminated. Maybe Perry should consider doing a case in Japan. If so, I have only one thing to say: RONINS TO ARMS!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
Well, Hamiltion is alive, which is a relief and proves that the DArk Magic that was being used was not more powerful than the friendship of the group. Now, to take these people down and locke them away for GOOD!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Something tells me that the forces of Light and Goodness will not let Tragg die when under such a powerful dark spell. The forces of darkness are loosing and those that fight for light will be rewarded.
razraz chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Thanks for you story! I like how so many characters got decent chunks of air time. Great use of the word villain! I like the emphasis on the strength of their friendships - although you can't blame some of us for reading more into certain scenes and lines than there is - isn't that what the blanks are for? I'm glad I waited to the story was posted completely though before I read through it as I think I would have got lost but it was worth holding off.

I liked that you didn't just make everything auto fix at the end. Always good to read stories that bend off to another angle. Thanks for sharing. Raz
razraz chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Paul and Hamilton working like a well oiled team! Ha! Very sinister Mrs Tragg .
razraz chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
love the Della Paul interaction

and the shadowy figure in the carpark - nice touch
razraz chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
you let her sit on his desk and call him darling and then finish with "Who's Della Street,"

very very mean - I don't even have time to feel sorry for Hamilton - love Perry pointing out the shoe was on the other foot though

raz
kmw chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Well, this was a very different Perry story but I did enjoy it. I like suspense and mystery, one of the things that made me love Perry Mason so much, and this story had plenty of that. The other thing that I love about Perry Mason is the Perry/Della relationship and I love me some romance, but also like any interaction with them I can get. I was intereseted to see how you would play them not remembering each other in this story. I was glad to see that they were drawn to each other and seemed to really remember deep down. I also thought that with Paul remembering he would maybe spend a little more time working to try to convince Perry about what was going on. But overall I like the story and the way you bring in all the characters from the show. Looking forward to the new mystery!
kaleen1212 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
I am not much into magic but you certainly made this a very interesting story.

I see nothing wrong eith putting romance in the stories as these are normal people who all would not have deprived themselves of it but I respect your right to write your stories your own way.

Look forward to your next one.
Phyllis Frank chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Yes it is a strange story. Strange is good sometimes.
kaleen1212 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
That was touch and go for a while there but you know they had to come out of it. Now for the wrap up.