Reviews for Don't let it end
vulnerose chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Wow okay so I favourited this story about a year ago and stumbling upon this gem again I knew I just had to give it a re-read. Just amazing. First the lemons were carefully done so that while still steamy they weren't overdone and didn't have Ian or Wanda break character. I love how you included Kyle as a big influence in Ian's life and how Jodi was a main plot point. Mel was cheeky, fun and still loyal to Wanda. And finally Ian and Wanda had a balanced emotional relationship extremely similar to the one I imagined after the Host. Including Wanda's self sacrificing nature and Ian's overprotection and jealousy. I really wish this had been longer than three parts.
Sandria99 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Good story. I love that you brought Jodi back :D
tkeller3414 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Very well written!
Lenny chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
As the title says 'don't let it end'! Please continue!
Fred weasleys angel chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Really good story
lenalock chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
omg please let that not be the end. Amazing story :)
Booklover9477 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story! Awww please say this isn't the end of this? This was a really good story and very well written. I love Ian and Wanda, and the whole burns in love with her and Jodi being back would have added a nice amount of drama. Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
BloodlinesFan chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Love it. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
amazing, amazing x573920 it was super good, you kept to theme of the book for thr most part. and you did ian really well, just like i would think he'd think. i loved it. im sad thats its over because im clinging to the host and i wish you would continue but things cant last forever. you did good. and the sex was hot. definitely some good closure in this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Please continue. You're a great writing and it was interesting. PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS
Seams chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I honestly want this to continue.
multibodoke chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
please keep writting!
Freyja chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
You are an AWESOME writerr! PLEASEEE write moreee! Pretty please with cherrys on top? ;D
JezabelRedfern chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Alright, so first, please do not take offence at any of this im about to say! 1. Money has no meaning there anymore. 2. Condoms don't protect against HIV or AIDS. 3. Taking no pregnancy during period really isn't going to help. There is zero chance of getting prego during said time. Maybe anytime after or before period.
Vero Diaz chapter 3 . 6/15/2012